Because of its really long (but very informative) name, I couldn't put in a witty line after the title of this blog. However, the i-Blue PS-757 Solar Powered Bluetooth GPS Receiver / Data Logger
is more than just a witty novelty gadget. It's an idea that should have been first off the blocks. For one thing, as the name suggests, it is solar powered. This means more GPS time than your average receiver. And when you're roughing it out in the wild far from any electrical current, that means peace of mind. The PS-757, like most other receivers connects via Bluetooth and also has memory to store log information. Now you can go back to your PC, download the data from the PS-757 and know exactly where you (or your kids) have been. Big Brother eat your heart out! Muahahaha!Features of the i-Blue PS-757 Solar Powered Bluetooth GPS Receiver / Data Logger:
- w/ 8Mb serial Flash , up to 50,000 way points.
- Dual power (Battery + Solar Energy).
- More than 100 hr s operating time in direct sun.
- Permanent in standby mode in direct sun.
- Bluetooth GPS with 32 channels.
- Ultra high sensitivity up to -158 dBm (Tracking).
- Smart Power Save Mechanism.
- Fuzzy Auto On/Off.Order your i-Blue PS-757 Solar Powered Bluetooth GPS Receiver / Data Logger here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Labels: Car Navigation, CoPilot 6, gps, PS-757, Route 66, solar powered, TomTom