After I charged the Pulsar 260 (initial charge should be around 3 hours) all I did was press both the power and play button and I could pick it up on my iMate JasJam PocketPC. Note: the instructions say to press them simultaneously, but this did not work with my unit. I actually pressed the power button slightly before the play and it initiated the pairing state fine.
Light As A Feather
At 25grams, you can wear the Pulsar 260 comfortably in your pocket or use it's clip on your belt. Weight matters when you're going to be using it for most of the day.
I've never had a pair of the new types of plug-in earphones and I must say that this kind of design definitely provides for a richer sound. Although the Pulsar 260 won't compete against the high-end audiophilic types of Sennheiser and Shure, the sound was definitely above average. I enjoyed controlling media player (hooks up by default) wireslessly to play my favourite MP3s.
Plantronic Pulsar 260 Bluetooth Headset Features:
- In-line telephony controls, pendant music controls
- Clothing clip or lanyard wearing options
- Up to 9 hours talk-time or up to 7 hours music listening time
- Audio-out feature for Bluetooth connection to powered speakers or home Hi-Fi
- Pod weighs just 25g
- Bluetooth V2.0 software for improved co-existence with wireless networks
- Up to 10 metres range
Order your Plantronics Pulsar 260 Bluetooth Headset here.
If you would like a gadget reviewed please contact us.