If you have a Mac or have just upgraded to one and wanted to run apps from other operating systems such as Linux and Windows (without rebooting), check out Parallel Desktop 3.0
. With Parallels' award-winning virtualization technology, you can run Mac OS X and your favorite Windows applications at the same time. You can even drag-and-drop files between desktops!
The latest release of Parallel Desktop for Mac
comes packed with 50+ new features and enhancements, including SmartSelect, Snapshots, and 3D graphics.Newest Features of Parallel Desktop 3.0 for Mac:
* Use Windows and Mac OS X at the same time…without rebooting
* Run Windows programs like native Mac applications with Parallels Coherence
* New! Open Windows files with Mac programs and Mac files in Windows programs with Parallels SmartSelect
* Share files and folders between Windows and Mac OS X
* New! Browse through Windows folders and access files without launching Windows with Parallels Explorer
* New! Run today's most popular PC games on a Mac with support for 3D graphics
* Achieve maximum performance by leveraging Intel Virtualization Technology
* New! Protect your Windows with Parallels Snapshots
* Migrate your entire existing PC to your Mac with Parallels Transporter
Learn more at the Parallel Website.
Labels: mac, parallel desktop