Hello Mr.Gamer with the flimsy, cheap headset. It's time to upgrade to something a little bit more l33t. Get your paws on the "epic" Logitech ClearChat Style PC Headset!
Not only does it dish out quality sound, have its own independent volume controls but you can also change the colour of the earpiece to suit your style...or your mood!
Yes, I _was_ a WoWer (World of Warcraft) and I know for that if you're serious about PvP or PvE you need a good headset and mic! The Logitech ClearChat Style PC Headset
is a good choice, what's more it won't break your bank account.Technical Specifications of the Logitech ClearChat Style PC Headset
- Frequency response:
headset: 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -59 dBV/uBAR, -39 dBV/Pascal +/-3dB
- 8" shielded cord with 3.5mm analog plugsPackage Contents of the Logitech ClearChat Style PC Headset
- Logitech ClearChat Style Headset
- User guide
- 2-year limited warrantyOrder your Logitech ClearChat Style PC Headset here at Mr.Gs
Labels: headphones, headset, Logitech, logitech clearchat, pc headset
Bluetooth headsets used to be for the gadget lover or the deep pocketed. Lately however, they have come down in price and have become more of the norm especially with use of mobile phones while driving has become illegal, not to mention dangerous. The Jabra BT125 Bluetooth Headset
is a new headset from one of our favourite bluetooth headset makers, Jabra. It's small, it's stylish and does what a bluetooth headset is suppossed to. With decent battery life, light weight and comfy design, the Jabra BT125 is a headset for those needing one without the kitchen sink attached.Features of the Jabra BT125 Bluetooth Headset:
- Get more done. Talk hands-free.
- Compact and functional design
- Bendy earhook - shapes to every ear
- Easy setup
- Supports Bluetooth 2.0 headset and hands-free profiles
- Talk time: 8 hours
- Standby time: 170 Hours
- Weight: 17 gOrder your Jabra BT125 Bluetooth Headset here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Labels: Bluetooth, BT125, handsfree, headset, Jabra
There's a new bluetooth headset in town. The Blueant V12 LCD Bluetooth Headset
has come into the scene sporting an old idea that should never have been left behind. The V12 features a backlit LCD screen for displaying called ID, volume level, battery charge and even call and connection status. The only other bluetooth headset I can recall doing this was a Sony Ericsson model a few years back. It's such a convenience knowing who's calling, how much charge you have left and knowing that the unit is connected to your phone. Saves the hassle of finding out too late that you're out of charge, out of range or if it's your mother-in-law calling. But even though the LCD display is its biggest drawcard, Blueant haven't skimped on the other features. The V12 also has great battery life (12 hour talk-time), multi-device pairing (up to 5), stores the last 10 phone numbers received for quick redialing and is packed with two sizes of ear hooks. Nice touch Blueant!Features of the Blueant V12 LCD Bluetooth Headset:
- Backlit LCD with 12 digit Caller ID
- Vibrate alert for incoming calls
- Intelligent status indicators
- Ambient Noise Reduction
- Full duplex
- Micro USB lanyard to easily view headset status
- Small & large ear hook included
- Displays & stores the last 10 numbers received for redialing
- Pairs with up to 5 devices
- Brushed aluminum finish
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Up to 12 hrs talk-time or 300 hrs standby
- 2 year replacement warrantyOrder your Blueant V12 LCD Bluetooth Headset here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Labels: Blueant, Bluetooth, handsfree, headset, mobile phone, V12
Bluetooth headsets are great! Logitech are great! So when you put two and two together, you get a no fuss, no sweat, wireless handsfree for your mobile phone. At just 14 grams, the Logitech Mobile Express Bluetooth Headset
is light as a feather. It's great to keep in the car for when you're driving around. Not only will it keep you from getting fines but it's also safe. It has a decent stand-by time and talk time for the casual user and would be enough for anyone who isn't a telemarketer running on a mobile phone! Wear it on your left ear, wear it on your right, just wear it and drive safer!Features of the Logitech Mobile Express Bluetooth Headset:
- Talk for up to 4 hours! Also enjoy 250 hours of stand-by time.
- Put it in your pocket. It's super lightweight at 1/2 oz.
- Use it with either ear. The adjustable-fit ear loop fits either ear comfortably and securely on either ear.
- Enjoy advanced calling features. It supports call end/answer/reject, voice dialing, last number redial, and mute functions.*
- Adjust your volume or mute your call easily, with the Volume Up/Down button.
- Enjoy freedom from cords. It also works with your Bluetooth-compatible PC. And Bluetooth v1.2 gives you adaptive frequency-hopping, quick connect time, and improved audio quality. Bluetooth ensures effortless and secure connections between mobile devices. Bluetooth v1.2 offers more advanced performance, including better interference prevention and faster pairing to other devices.* phone model dependent
Order your Logitech Mobile Express Bluetooth Headset here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Labels: Bluetooth, handsfree, headset, Logitech, mobile phone
Having just purchased and installed GPS on my Dopod 838 Pro, I found that being able to use my phone while using the GPS at the same time was going to be an impossibility. You see, my phone is securely mounted in front of me, so when a call comes through, I can't really pull the phone off the mount while i'm driving. Needless to say, driving and using a phone without a handsfree is also dangerous and illegal. So i'm in the market right now for a low cost, no fuss, Bluetooth headset and the Jabra BT135 Bluetooth Headset
caught my eye this morning. It pretty much meets all my requirements: inexpensive, wireless and it's made by a reputable company who specialize in bluetooth headsets. I might give this one a go. Post up your bluetooth headset recommendations.
Labels: Bluetooth, BT135, handsfree, headset, Jabra
Looking for a new pair of headphones that don't stick inside your ear? I know some people out there aren't too fond of having things in their ears so thank goodness for the more traditional type of headphones that sit over the ear. Most (or all) MP3 players these days come bundled with some cheap ear buds and many people decide to purchase new ones for the sake of comfort. Check out the Sennheiser OMX 52 Street Headphones
are a set of stylish headphones from one of the most respected commercial audio specialists in the world.
So if you're after some over the ear comfort for the new iPod you'll be getting this Christmas (if you haven't already got your advanced pressie) or maybe your thinking of what to get that special someone who got a special iPod last
Christmas, you can't go past Sennheiser.Features of the Sennheiser OMX 52 Street Headphones:
- Powerful sound with punchiest bass response due to Sennheiser Basswind System plus.
- Ergonomic design ensures optimum fit and comfort.
- Exchangable design parts - personalise your headphones.
- Convenient carrying case.
- Ideal for use with iPod, MP3, CD, DVD, MD players and portable game systems.
- Symmetrical cable.Order your Sennheiser OMX 52 Street Headphones here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Labels: headphones, headset, music, omx52, sennheiser
Site contents, design and structure are ©Copyright 2003-2023 by MRGADGET.COM.AU PTY LTD, all rights reserved.