Here's another sub $300 iPod speaker system, this time from Griffin, one of the world's most prolific iPod accessory makers. The Griffin Amplifi iPod Speaker System
is one of three speakers for the iPod that Griffin have released lately and although this may be new territory for them, the outlook seems fairly good. Enclosed in a wooden enclosure, the Amplifi is reported to put out great sound for a speaker of its size. What I really like about it is its hidden sub woofer design. Unless you actually flip the unit upside down, you won't see it! And much like other iPod speakers out in the market, it wouldn't be complete without its own remote control. Oh and it also has a cool blue glowing light around the volume knob. Not that you probably didn't notice it already.Features of the Griffin Amplifi iPod Speaker System:
- Compact acoustically-tuned wooden enclosure
- iPod-ready with docking slot and 6 iPod adapters
- 3.5mm stereo input jack supports all players
- Two 2.75 inch neodymium high/midrange speakers
- 5 inch woofer and bass reflex port
- Slim 6-function IR remote
- Charges iPod during use
- Includes AC Power Cable (100-240V AC)Order your Griffin Amplifi iPod Speaker System here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Labels: Amplifi, Apple, Griffin, iPod, Speakers
Want to upgrade from those really bad sounding in-built speakers on your laptop or (heaven forbid) desktop computer? Chances are you probably don't even realize that the sound is "bad" in the first place. Most people wont be able to tell the difference. That is until they've been able to compare. Once you experience the difference between in-built and dedicated speakers, Pink Floyd will never sound as good as it did before. The Logitech R-10 Stereo Speakers
is a nice step up away from the tinny sound that eminates from in-built speakers. Not all of us can afford Dolby Digital, THX surround sound speakers and for those just wanting something a little less than luxurious, the R-10 is the way to go!Features of the Logitech R-10 Stereo Speakers:
- Optimize your sound via the high excursion drivers.
- Plug and Play. Connects easily to PCs, CD and MP3 players
- Listen privately by using the headphone jack.
- Don't worry about interference from other devices. The shielded satellites let you use the R-10 stereo speakers near your PC monitor or TV.Order your Logitech R-10 Stereo Speakers here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Labels: Audio, Logitech, mp3, R-10, Speakers
No one likes to be abruptly woken, heck I don't even like to be woken up at all! But what I hate about alarm clocks in general is their ability to wake you up from a nice restful sleep to a state of consciousness with an elevated blood pressure and anxiety! If they can put man on moon why can't they make an alarm clock that gently wakes you up? Well they have with the XtremeMac Luna iPod Alarm and Audio System
. It's more than just an alarm clock radio, it's also an iPod dock complete with remote control and digital display. The Luna can be customized to however you like to be woken up, even how bright you want the display to be. You can choose to snooze from 1 to 60 minutes (now that is what I call snooze!), choose which track you want to wake up to or if you want to be completely random, you can even wake up to AM/FM radio.Features of the XtremeMac Luna iPod Alarm and Audio System:
- Wake up to iPod, radio, or buzzer with gradually increasing volume
- Outstanding audio from two full-range speakers and powerful two-channel amplifier
- User-friendly menu system controlled by multi-function knobs
- Easy-to-read display with variable brightness control
- Wireless remote with advanced functions
- Time and alarm backup with two AA batteries (included)
- Universal dock well
- Charges iPod while dockedXtremeMac Luna iPod Alarm and Audio System coming to Mr.Gadget Australia in one week!
Labels: Apple, Audio, iPod, Luna, mp3, Speakers, XtremeMac
For some great thumping iPod sounds you can't go past the XtremeMac Tango 2.1 iPod Speaker System
. This iPod speaker system docks pretty much all click-wheel iPods, ie. 4th Generation and up. It features a wireless remote that controls everything from track to volume to bass and treble so you won't need to get out of your seat that you've already warmed and moulded to your backside. The Tango also has an S-Video and 3.5mm A/V jack if you want to connect it to your TV. And let's face it, most TV's out there have less than thumping speakers. One feature that caught me was it's gradual volume change when powering up. This means you won't jump out of your skin if/when someone decides to leave the last track played on the highest volume setting! The Tango, not for April Fool's day pranks.Features of the XtremeMac Tango 2.1 iPod Speaker System:
- Wireless remote with track, volume, bass and treble controls
- 3.5mm audio/video line-in and out and S-video out
- Gradually increasing/decreasing volume at power on/off
- Universal dock well with 3 inserts
- Charges iPod while docked*
- AC power cord with 5 international plug adapters
* 4G models and later, earlier models will play but not charge.Order your XtremeMac Tango 2.1 iPod Speaker System here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Labels: Apple, Audio, iPod, Speakers, XtremeMac
Here's an iPod speaker that completely went under my radar. The Logitech AudioStation iPod Speaker System
is a docking station, speaker system and radio clock for your iPod. And because it uses the iPod's dock connection, it pretty much covers any iPod model made within the last three years except the Shuffle. I really like the design of the AudioStation, combining the smooth curves of the iPod with the sharp edges of past speaker designs. The AudioStation is also quiet compact and normally I would expect sub-level audio quality but reviews around the internet suggest otherwise.
Like other iPod speaker systems, it charges your iPod and also has auxiliary inputs in case (gasp!) you decide to plug in another audio source. However, unlike some speakers the same size as the AudioStation, this system comes with an S-Video output. What does this mean? It means you can position this speaker on top of your TV and watch video from your iPod on a bigger screen but still getting the more superior audio quality from the AudioStation. The possibilities are just begining.Features of the Logitech AudioStation iPod Speaker System:
- Charges your iPod
- Digital AM/FM radio
- Advanced remote control
- Touch-sensitive, backlit controls
- Digital clockOrder your Logitech AudioStation iPod Speaker System here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Labels: Audio, AudioStation, iPod, Logitech, Speakers
Logitech are taking a page out of Apple's play book by integrating a touch panel on the Logitech Z-10 Interactive Speaker System
rather than the tradition knobs and buttons. It also has an LCD display which shows time and track information. The Z-10 connects to your PC via USB for both the audio and music track info but also has an auxiliary connection if you want to plug in a stereo, CD or mp3 player. For more private listening, there's a 3.5mm jack connection for plugging in your favourite headphones too. But really, who wants to be private when you can pump out some Akka Dakka through these babies?Features of the Logitech Z-10 Interactive Speaker System:
- Touch-sensitive multimedia controls
For greater command of commonly-used functions such as Volume, Bass, Treble, Play, Pause, Next, and Previous.- Digital-music track information
The graphic LCD shows track information such as artist and song title, total and elapsed time, and other useful information from your PC.- Internet radio presets
Four convenient presets let you quickly save and recall your favorite Internet radio stations and playlists.- Studio-quality audio
A 30W RMS two-way speaker design delivers the clear highs and incredible lows. The digital crossover EQ ensures natural, balanced sound.- Convenient connectivity
Plug in headphones for private listening, or connect your favorite MP3 or CD player to the auxiliary input.- Simple setup
The included USB cable carries both audio and track information from your PC, for a simple, no-hassle installation.Order your Logitech Z-10 Interactive Speaker System here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Labels: Audio, Logitech, mp3, music, Speakers, Z-10
Site contents, design and structure are ©Copyright 2003-2023 by MRGADGET.COM.AU PTY LTD, all rights reserved.