Ok after spending an hour or so in the Jacuzzi, I am relaxed, refreshed and ready to go. I also have my goals for 2008 penned, so all I need to do now is trust God for strength and push forward! :)
What better way to start the year with a funky bluetooth headset from Motorola - Ello Moto! The Motorola H800 Bluetooth Headset
makes turning your bluetooth headset on & off into a fashion statement - has a unique slider switch. Bluetooth 2.0, multi-coloured charging light, lightweight design, intuitive controls and good battery life are some reasons why you should take note of this bluetooth headset gadget.Features of the Motorola H800 Bluetooth Headset
- Over-the-ear slider headset design
- Elevated speaker rests closer to the ear for loud audio
- Interchangeable hooks to match the ear for a snug and secure fit
- Up to approximately 6 hours talk time or 8 days standby time
- Ergonomic, lightweight
- New iconic on/off slider
- Elegant laser-etched patterns
- Keeps your voice clear with echo cancellation and noise reduction technology
- Intuitive, easy to use controls
- Volume controls can be programmed to remain upright as you switch headset from one ear to the other
- EasyPair for easy initial setup with the phone
- Multicolor indicator light
- MicroUSB charging
- Bluetooth Class 2 offers a wireless connection up to 10 meters (33 feet) away
- Works with any brand of Bluetooth 1.1, 1.2 or 2.0 -enabled compatible phone or device that supports "headset" and "hands-free" profilesOrder your Motorola H800 Bluetooth Headset at Mr.Gadget Australia!
Labels: Bluetooth, Bluetooth Headset, h800, Motorola, Motorola h800
Is it just me or does the Palm Bluetooth Headset Series 3
look somewhat Plantronicsish? Regardless, I think a Palm and Plantronics teamup would be a good thing as I've come to be a fan of Plantronics headsets.
Compatibility of the Palm Bluetooth Headset Series 3
The Palm Wireless Headset Series 3 with Bluetooth wireless technology works with the following smartphones with Bluetooth technology:
Palm Centro, Treo 500v, 650, 680, 750 smartphones*
* Compatible with most Bluetooth mobile phones that support headset and/or hands-free profiles and Bluetooth 1.1 or 1.2 functionality. For more details go to
Features of the Palm Bluetooth Headset Series 3
- Bluetooth 1.2 Headset
- Weighs only 9 grams
- Easy-access controls for answer/end, redial, mute, and volume
- 33 ft. (10m) range
- Up to 5 hours talk time, 70 hours standby
Package contents of the Palm Bluetooth Headset Series 3
Get your Palm Bluetooth Headset here at Mr.Gadget Australia!
- Bluetooth Headset
- Soft Gel Ear Tips in 3 sizes for optimal fit
- Optional Ear Loop for added security
- Carrying pocket with charging adapter for use with Palm Treo Smartphone AC Charger
Labels: Bluetooth Headset, Palm, palm bluetooth headset, Palm Treo, Treo Headset
If you're always on the road and on the phone, I recommend the Plantronics Discovery 665
. The Plantronics 665 has so many charging options, you'll never run out of juice on your headset again! In one quick motion you can either snap on a car cigarette lighter adapter, or USB charger or use the AC adapter.
Plantronics have paid attention to the smallest details to make this tiny bluetooth headset both functional and stylish. The purple charging lights are especially groovy! Talking about small, this little contraption only weighs 9 grams which makes it almost unnoticeable while in your ear.
Sound quality is guaranteed via Plantronics AudioQ technology which improves sound on both
sides.Features of the Plantronics Discovery 665
- AudioIQ technology improves the experience on both ends of the call
- Sleek, stylish design for discreet connectivity
- Ultra-light and comfortable at only 9 grams
- Unique vehicle power charger with call indicator light
- Easily recharge from your PC with the USB charger
- QuickPair technology for fast, easy pairing with Bluetooth devicesOrder your Plantronics Discovery 665 from Mr.Gadget Australia!
Labels: Bluetooth, Bluetooth Headset, discovery 665, plantronics, Plantronics 665
The reason why I like Blueant is that they go to great lengths to ensure that their headsets are among the best in the world. The Blueant Z9 Bluetooth Headset
is the latest to make their impressive lineup.
Daniel from the GoodGearGuide
actually gave me the headsup on this miniature wonder. They've even done a thorough review, giving it at 4.5 out of 5! I've only just received mine so I'll be posting feedback sometime this week.Blueant Z9 Main Features
The Blueant Z9 uses technology that provides improvements in 3 major areas that other bluetooth headsets suffer from.1. Noise Cancellation:
separates voice signal from other background noise giving a crystal clear result2. Echo Elimination:
uses same technology to remove echo3. Improved Speech Recognition:
removal of echo and background noise means that your speech recognition software will be able to accurately translate your commandsBlueant Z9 Specifications
Battery Type 3.7V Lithium Polymer battery
Talk Time Up to 5.5 Hours
Stand-By time 200 hours.
Charge Time 2-3 hrs.
Weight 0.35 oz / 10 grams without ear-hook
or 11 grams with ear-hook
Dimensions 1.5 x 0.69 x 0.44 (inches) / 41 x 17.5 x 11.2 (mm)Blueant Z9 ReviewsGoodGearGuide Blueant Z9 ReviewInfoSync Blueant Z9 ReviewBuy your own Blueant Z9 Bluetooth Headset at Mr.Gadget Australia
Labels: Blueant, blueant z9, Bluetooth Headset, mobile headset
Plantronics sent me one of their Plantronics Pulsar 260 Bluetooth Headsets
to try out last week and I love it. Having been without a bluetooth headset for a couple of weeks (lost it), the Pulsar 260 Bluetooth Headset was a welcome addition to my gadget belt. What's more is I got a wireless control for Windows Media Player on my pocketPC as well! Woot!Easy Setup
After I charged the Pulsar 260
(initial charge should be around 3 hours) all I did was press both the power and play button and I could pick it up on my iMate JasJam PocketPC. Note: the instructions say to press them simultaneously, but this did not work with my unit. I actually pressed the power button slightly before the play and it initiated the pairing state fine.Light As A Feather
At 25grams, you can wear the Pulsar 260 comfortably in your pocket or use it's clip on your belt. Weight matters when you're going to be using it for most of the day.Rich Sound
I've never had a pair of the new types of plug-in earphones and I must say that this kind of design definitely provides for a richer sound. Although the Pulsar 260 won't compete against the high-end audiophilic types of Sennheiser and Shure, the sound was definitely above average. I enjoyed controlling media player (hooks up by default) wireslessly to play my favourite MP3s.
Plantronic Pulsar 260 Bluetooth Headset Features:
- In-line telephony controls, pendant music controls
- Clothing clip or lanyard wearing options
- Up to 9 hours talk-time or up to 7 hours music listening time
- Audio-out feature for Bluetooth connection to powered speakers or home Hi-Fi
- Pod weighs just 25g
- Bluetooth V2.0 software for improved co-existence with wireless networks
- Up to 10 metres range
Fantastic work Plantronics! Another great gadget that fits well in your line-up.Order your Plantronics Pulsar 260 Bluetooth Headset here.
If you would like a gadget reviewed please contact us.
Labels: Bluetooth Headset, plantronics, plantronics pulsar 260, pulsar 260 review
Bluetooth headsets have come a long way since they first came about a few years ago. Now they are mainstream peripherals and even go beyond what they were first made to do. The Jabra BT8010 Bluetooth Headset
is no exception, converging a headset for work and headphones for play. The BT8010 can be used as a conventional bluetooth handsfree (for your bluetooth enabled phone) and with an attachment can be used to stream stereo music for your listening pleasure. Work and play convertible, now that's a neat trick!Features of the Jabra BT8010 Bluetooth Headset:
- Work >< Play Convertible
- Bluetooth 2.0 mono headset for work and attachable stereo unit for play - all in one stylish design
- Powered with DSP technology that reduces background noise and automatically adjusts volume control
- Answer/end, reject a call, call waiting, last number redial, voicedialing, play / pause / stop, next track, volume control (*phone dependent)
- Bluetooth 2.0 supporting A2DP (for music playing) and AVRCP (for remote control) and headset and hands-free profiles
- Multipoint connections to connect two devices at the same time - e.g. music player and phone
- Clear OLED display and jog wheel for easy operations - personalize your headset with contacts and personal music settingsOrder your Jabra BT8010 Bluetooth Headset here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Labels: Bluetooth Handsfree, Bluetooth Headset, BT8010, Jabra
"What should I look for in a good bluetooth headset?"
is a question I am asked a lot. Considering that there are so many different brands out there now it's important that you know the basics so you can distinguish from good and the bad.
Here are the main things you need to consider when buying a bluetooth headset:1. Sound Quality:
the good headsets have some kind of noise-reduction/anti-wind technology. Look out for this. If you can try it out in the shop even better.2. Talk Time:
this is the amount of time you can talk (non-stop) before the battery runs out. General times are between 6-9 hours.3. Standby Time:
amount of time your phone will last when not talking. Standard times are around 200 - 250 hours.4. Bluetooth Version:
at the moment Bluetooth Version 2.0/2.1 is the current version. It has better data transmission speed, lower power consumption and improved bit error rate than 1.1 and lower. Don't go for anything less.5. Compatibility:
always check that the bluetooth headset you are interested in is compatible with your phone/PDA/etc.6. Size:
this will be a personal choice, however it usually determines battery times, i.e. smaller the headset the shorter the talk-time and standby-time.7. Support:
whether you're a novice or an advanced user, it's always handy to be able to call the supplier to get any issues resolved.
Labels: Bluetooth, Bluetooth Headset, what is bluetooth
It was just on the weekend when I was talking to an ol' friend of mine and the crazy things he did to his helmet just so he could try to fit in a standard bluetooth headset in it - drilling holes, cutting out Styrofoam, sticky tape, all things that should never be heard with "helmet" in the same sentence.
Well bikers take heart, Blueant have now release a bluetooth headset especially for you : the Bluetooth Interphone
. If you're a biker, you'll now be able to communicate while on the road whether it be to your passenger, another bikie with an Interphone or most commonly over your mobile phone.
To top it all off it's water-resistant, windproof and can be used up to 80mph / 130km!Blueant Interphone Motorbike Bluetooth Headset
available here at Mr.Gadget Australia.
Labels: Blueant, blueant interphone, Bluetooth Headset, motorbike bluetooth, motorcycle bluetooth, Wireless Headset
There's no doubt that Motorola has some of the finest designers on their side. This was clear with their V3 mobile range and now with the very funky Motorola MOTOROKR S9 Bluetooth Wireless Headset.
You must check out their website which allows you to get a 3D glimpse of the MOTORKR S9.
integrates wireless mobile music and calls from a compatible Bluetooth enabled Adapter for iPod, phone or Windows Mobile phone in a lightweight and discreet way. Combining behind-the-head wearing style with innovative music and call controls, the MOTOROKR S9 is a must have for anyone who likes to work out with music.
- Switch from music to calls with the press of a button
- Integrated touch sensitive controls
- Behind-the-head wearing style helps provide a comfortable and stable fit
- Water and sweat resistant
- Enjoy up to approximately 6 hours music listening, 7 hours talk or 6 days standby time from a single charge
- 180 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Version 2.0 Bluetooth wireless technology for better call quality, less interference and faster connections
- Class 2 Bluetooth wireless technology range up to 10 m (33 ft)
- Mini USB connector for charging
- 1.14 oz
- 126 mm x 130 mm x 48 mMotorola MOTORKR S9 Package Includes:
- MOTOROKR S9
- Quick Start Guide
The Motorola S9
is already available in the U.S. so we should see it down here in the next couple of weeks.
Labels: Bluetooth Headset, MOTORKR S9, Motorola, motorola s9
The LG Bluetooth Headset HBM-550
is comfortable with adjustable earpieces and one touch action for all your user needs, from easy to use volume control, to last number redial and voice-calling; it even has call reject functions for the times when you are busy and/or pre-occupied on the road. Order your LG Bluetooth Headset HBM-550 today and experience hands-free talk time on your phone today! (and a safer experience whilst driving!)Features of LG Bluetooth Headset HBM-550:
- Adjustible headset, inclusive of ear-pieces.
- One touch button for all essential needs, inclusive of:
- Answer, reject call.
- Volume control.Order your LG Bluetooth Headset HBM-550 here at Mr.Gadget Australia!
Labels: Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth Headset HBM-550, HBM-550, LG
Bluetooth headsets have taken the world by storm; at first it was a twittering of this wireless technology called "bluetooth" but with no useful applications for it; preliminary brainstorming suggested wireless printers connected to computers, but that suggestion was not exciting nor revolutionary. When PDAs became mainstream however, and companies started to implement Bluetooth compliance with their devices; bluetooth headsets likewise also started to appear in the hundreds. Many models were released, from the classic Blueant design to the unique Jabra design, bluetooth headsets started to take over from the normal, wired 'hands-free' headset. And Palm have also now released their own bluetooth headset, introducing the Palm Treo 650/680/750 Bluetooth Headset
, compatible with any Palm Treo supporting bluetooth technology.
Features of the Palm Treo 650/680/750 Bluetooth Headset:
- Design allows comfortable wearing on left or right ear.
- Rated at 7 hours talk time and 170 hours standby time.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery; charges fully in 2 hours.
- Dedicated volume controls for easy adjustment.
- Bluetooth technology provides secure connection between headset and your device.
Labels: Bluetooth Headset, Palm Bluetooth, Palm Treo, Treo Bluetooth, Treo Headset
Site contents, design and structure are ©Copyright 2003-2023 by MRGADGET.COM.AU PTY LTD, all rights reserved.