For those who don’t know, Novothink were one of the very first companies to have an official quality solar case for the iPhone. They have since led the pack in this energy efficient area. If you’re in Australia you can order it from our shop by clicking the following : Novothink Surge iPhone Solar Charger Case
How the Novothink Surge iPhone 3G/3GS Charger Case Works:
The Surge uses a solar panel to collect sunlight, which it turns into electricity. If your iPhone is not fully charged, it transfers the charge to your iPhone. When your iPhone is fully charged (or when it is not inserted), the Surge transfers the charge to its internal battery. The charge from this reserve battery will transfer to your iPhone’s battery as necessary.
What makes the Surge a smart solar charging device?
Our smart solar charger automatically charges your iPhone whenever it needs “juice” and there is sufficient power reserved in our charger. You do not need to think about it, and there are no switches to worry about: just insert your iPod touch, and our charger will know when to start and stop charging to maximize running of your iPod touch. Our smart solar charger has also a built-in thermal sensor, which will stop charging to prevent your iPhone and your charger from overheating. Of course, use your common sense and don’t leave your iPod touch on a dashboard in extremely hot weather as this could damage your iPhone and even the charger, although our charger withstands higher temperatures than the iPhone.
Tech Specs of the Novothink Surge iPhone Solar Charger Case:
- solar panels outputs 5.5V at 100 mAh in full sun
- 2 hrs of direct solar exposure provides about 30 minutes of talk
- time on a 3G network or 60 minutes of talk time on a 2G network
- Integrated rechargeable 1500 mAh 3.7 V lithium-ion polymer
- battery offers 120% capacity of iPhone 3G
- Advanced lithium-ion polymer battery cell technology prevents
- overcharging and provides protection from extreme temperature
- Custom engineered USB 2.0 cable provides high capacity charging and data exchange
Get yours today while stocks last!