Here is the second last post on my trip to Seoul, Korea courtesy of LG Electronics.
LG Blogger Forum Day 3 Schedule
On this day, we were shepherded into the LG GW620 bus, bound for LG Offices in Seoul.
Our schedule for the day included:
- discussing LG’s first Android phone
- designing our own LG dream device
- Q&A time with LG tech heads
- cultural show in the city (Nanta)
- some good ol’ fashion Korean BBQ for dinner
- then late night shopping.
Yes all of the above in one day. Amazingly, some of the guys went out for Karaoke afterwards too. Not me. I hit the sack to catch up on some much needed rest – maybe I’m just getting old… 😛
If you haven’t had the chance to read the others you can find them here: