Latest posts by Arnold Aranez (see all)
- Nike abandons the Fuelband to focus on software only - April 19, 2014
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Leather Case by Aranez Ready To Ship! - April 15, 2014
- Congratulations Manny! - April 14, 2014
I’ve had the Samsung Galaxy S4 for around a month now which has given me ample time to properly acquaint myself with the device and see just how good it really is. Being Samsung’s flagship Android and following on from the very successful Galaxy S family, much is expected. Did Samsung deliver again with the S4? In short, yes, I believe Samsung did and many Samsung fans around the world will appreciate this. However, the degree to which they did, will be discussed more in detail in this post.
The other purpose of this Samsung Galaxy S4 review is to answer questions that a lot of my friends, family, colleagues and followers have been asking:
- Is it worth the upgrade from the S2 or S3?
- What other competing Androids are there and how does the Galaxy S4 compare?
- Is it better than the iPhone?
- What’s so special about the Galaxy S4?
- Should I wait till something else is released this year?