Latest posts by Arnold Aranez (see all)
- New Project : Hong Kong Food Blog Called “Eatscape” - August 6, 2014
- Pebble Steel Smartwatch Review – Get this if you love notifications on wrist - May 31, 2014
- Google Self-Driving Car Video – See it in action - May 29, 2014
So you’ve got a new Android phone and find that there aren’t any good default games that come with it. You need to download and install Meteor Brick Breaker!
In Meteor Brick Breaker [Android Game] you have to destroy bricks, saving your meteor from enemy missiles and getting as much power-ups as possible. Easy enough to start off with but will keep you entertained for many many hours.
Features of Meteor Brick Breaker [Android Game App]:
- 120 levels
- over 60 types of destructible and non-destructible blocks
- enemy robots fighting against you
- various power-ups and a few power-downs
- various meteors (balls) – a fireball, a plasma ball and a usual ball
- various weapons – bullets, missiles, supermissiles
- awesome space-themed graphics
- rich sound effects with voiced power-ups