Now there’s a memory card fast enough to keep up with your advanced DSLR: The SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card. With lightning-fast (up to 90 MB/s* read/write) speed, you’ll be able to capture more continuous burst shooting-and get the most out of your professional digital SLR camera. And with 32GB of storage, you’ll be ready for more RAW+JPEG and high-def video. This card is double the speed of the Sandisk Extreme IV Compact Flash card that we blogged about only a couple of weeks ago.
SanDisk engineered its Power Core™ Controller to take whatever your camera’s buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, this card delivers professional performance.
- READ & WRITE PERFORMANCE: Up to 90MB/s (600x)* for serious performance gains.
- CAPACITIES: 32GB give you more room to capture RAW+JPEG, sequential bursts and high-definition video
- UDMA: UDMA 6 enabled (works in all UDMA modes)
- POWER CORE CONTROLLERTM & ENHANCED SUPER-PARALLEL PROCESSINGTM “ESP”: Was invented by SanDisk to increase the card’s performance level.
- TEMPERATURE: Tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
- SPECIFICATION: Meets CFA Specification Type I Card
- DURABILITY: Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against moisture and humidity
- WARRANTY: Backed by rigorous stress-testing procedures and our limited lifetime warranty.
* Up to 90MB/s read/write. Based on SanDisk internal testing: performance may be vary depending upon host device. **1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150 KB/sec. and 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes
† 30 years warranty in Germany and regions not recognizing Limited Lifetime warranty