Mobile Phones have really become mobile computers thanks to the RDM+ for BlackBerry. Now accessing your files remotely is possible because of the amazing RDM+ that allows you treat your mobile phone like your home or office computer. Anything you need to do like checking and sending your emails or even surfing the Internet is possible through the RDM+ for BlackBerry.
Creating documents is as easy as pie with the RDM+ because what you can do with your computer at home or at the office you can do as well with your mobile phone from writing to editing even copying and pasting – all these are possible through the RDM+. Security isn’t a problem with the RDM+ either because you can create a password when the application starts-up this way nobody can take a peek at your address book unathorized.
- All connection types are supported: BES, BIS, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi and HTTP connection are supported.
- Blackberry joystick and keyboard navigation.
- New Feature for Storm! Enlarging Glass:Touch and enlarge any fragment of the Desktop.
- User interface is available in two languages: English and German.
- Quick commands.You can use quick commands for starting/stopping system services and processes, viewing the list of desktop windows, checking system performance, displaying system information and rebooting or shutting down your computer.
- One-time fee. All further updates are free.
- All data, screen images, mouse movement and keys are encrypted for security reasons.
- You can create a password when starting up application. Without this password no one can access your client address book.
- Executing any console commands (like ping, netstat, ipconfig) is available.
- History feature allows to find and re-send stored commands.
- Full-screen view and zooming. In full-screen mode you can see the remote screen on the entire screen of your device. Zoomed mode lets you see enlarged fragment of the desktop in more detail. In zoomed mode you can also scroll the desktop up/down, right/left.
- Switch between different modes using the predefined and your own hotkeys and create device-specific keys for mouse click and open desktop menu.
- Navigational mini-map of your desktop which appears in the right upper corner while you scroll. Wi-Fi detection on your device.
- BlackBerry OS 4.2, 4.3-4.6 and 4.7
160 x 160, 240 x 160, 240 x 240, 240 x 260, 240 x 320, 320 x 240, 480 x 320, 480 x 360
4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 Non-Touch, 4.7 Touch Screen