Latest posts by Arnold Aranez (see all)
- New Project : Hong Kong Food Blog Called “Eatscape” - August 6, 2014
- Pebble Steel Smartwatch Review – Get this if you love notifications on wrist - May 31, 2014
- Google Self-Driving Car Video – See it in action - May 29, 2014
Softick Solitaires Arena is a set of the 20 famous card games, especially designed and optimized for Android, unlike many other ported Java games. It introduces large readable cards to be precisely hit by human fingers.
Feel the difference! Softick has worked hard to give you hours of exciting card playing time. Softick Solitaires Arena is smart enough to catch the meaning of every your gesture, helping you to focus on the game and not on the control.
The Rumor About Solitaire
There is a rumor that the Solitaire game was initially included in the early versions of the Microsoft Windows® operating system to help users to practice with mouse. This game has became very popular and was ported to almost every platform in the world.
Features of Softick Solitaires Arena (Android):
- Large and eye-friendly card set, optimized for fingers and long play
- 20 card games: Klondike, Free Cell, Spiderette, Spider Web, Pyramid, Russian Cell, Yukon, All in a Row, Busy Aces, Cheops, Doublets, East Haven, Fifteen Puzzle, Gladiator, Pyramid Golf, Queenie, Selective Castle, Stonewall, Strategy, Two Ways
- Additional Vegas game in Klondike
- Intuitive cards dragging system
- Optional timed game, scoring and statistics
- Unlimited undo
- Automatic cards turnover and other helpful time-saving assistance
- Customizable table background and cards back
- Saves your game on exit, power loss, incoming call or SMS
Minimum Requirements of Softick Solitaires Arena (Android):
- Android G1 or compatible (version 1.5 and higher) Landscape touch screen