Now there’s a memory card fast enough to keep up with your advanced DSLR: The SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card. With lightning-fast (up to 90 MB/s* read/write) speed, you’ll be able to capture more continuous burst shooting-and get the most out of your professional digital SLR camera. And with 32GB of storage, you’ll be ready for more RAW+JPEG and high-def video. This card is double the speed of the Sandisk Extreme IV Compact Flash card that we blogged about only a couple of weeks ago.
SanDisk engineered its Power Core™ Controller to take whatever your camera’s buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, this card delivers professional performance.
Features of the 32GB Sandisk Extreme Pro Compact Flash Card:
- READ & WRITE PERFORMANCE: Up to 90MB/s (600x)* for serious performance gains.
- CAPACITIES: 32GB give you more room to capture RAW+JPEG, sequential bursts and high-definition video
- UDMA: UDMA 6 enabled (works in all UDMA modes)
- POWER CORE CONTROLLERTM & ENHANCED SUPER-PARALLEL PROCESSINGTM “ESP”: Was invented by SanDisk to increase the card’s performance level.
- TEMPERATURE: Tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
- SPECIFICATION: Meets CFA Specification Type I Card
- DURABILITY: Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against moisture and humidity
- WARRANTY: Backed by rigorous stress-testing procedures and our limited lifetime warranty.
* Up to 90MB/s read/write. Based on SanDisk internal testing: performance may be vary depending upon host device. **1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150 KB/sec. and 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes
† 30 years warranty in Germany and regions not recognizing Limited Lifetime warranty