A few weeks ago, I was sent a pair of Creative Sound Blaster Jam Bluetooth Headphones for review. Thank you Creative! I was keen to take a look at these given the great experience I’ve had with Creative gadgets in the past, especially with the likes of the WP-380 Bluetooth Headphones which I still use today!
From the looks of the funky colors, design and dedicated bass boost button on the Creative Sound Blaster Jam, it looks like Creative has its eyes on the younger crowd. With a price of only $49.99 USD, it definitely makes them very affordable.
The setup of the Creative Sound Blaster Jam was surprisingly simple and quick – without reading any instructions I just held down the play button and was pairing in seconds. The volume controls are also designed with users in mind as they’re very easy to locate and adjust on the ear. And that bass button – with one press, the bass is boosted and I was thoroughly enjoying reliving my Nineties youth with some old R&B tracks.
What I liked about the Creative Sound Blaster Jam Bluetooth Headphones:
- Extremely simple and fast to setup / pair
- Light weight design
- Comfortable on the ears
- Charged by micro-USB therefore no need to replace batteries
- Comes with audio cable should you run out of battery
- Noticeable bass boost when pressing the boost button
- Satisfactory balanced sound for headphones in this price range
What can be improved on the Creative Sound Blaster Jam Bluetooth Headphones:
- Not a huge fan of the foam ear coverings, makes it feel cheap and will wear out faster than leather
- Max volume could be a bit louder but understand that Creative is trying to protect ears
Well done Creative on creating the Creative Sound Blaster Jam Bluetooth Headphones which are such good value for money. Wish I had these when I was in my teens!
Here’s the link to the Creative website:
What do you think about the Creative Sound Blaster Jam Bluetooth Headphones?