The photo that I took above using my iPhone 4S at Williamstown Beach, Victoria, Australia symbolizes the close of a challenging but still fantastic year for Mr.Gadget.
Here are some highlights for 2011:
- Attending CES 2011, Las Vegas on behalf of LG Electronics where they unveiled the world’s first dual-core smartphone, the LG Optimus 2X. I met my friend and famous Singaporean Blogger, Mr.Brown as well as another brilliantly hilarious American blogger, Travis Wright. It was non-stop laughs and fun and I would like to thank LG Electronics again for that amazing opportunity.
- Reviewing the Toyota FJ Cruiser in the Australian Outback – one of our team was able to visit some amazing parts of Australia and try out one of Toyota’s coolest four-wheel drives.
- Reviewing Asia’s first 4G / LTE Mobile Network : CSL 1010 4G / LTE D-C USB Modem on which I have unlimited data and blazing download speed averaging 30MB per second.
This gives me an idea to write a top 5 gadgets I used in 2011…
From a business point of view, 2011 was a slow year which was the result of the slowdown in general in retail in Australia. However, we still managed to sell huge numbers of smartphone accessories and will continue to refine our focus in 2012.
As many of you know, I started http://www.aranez.com, which is a luxury leather case company that sells cases that I have personally designed. It officially launched in July 2011 and I am still amazed that we’re now receiving orders everyday from almost every continent of this world. I’m passionate about creating the best cases for smartphones – cases that are functional, protective and stylish – and I believe this is one of the reasons why the business is growing so rapidly. Special thank you to all our readers and customers who are sharing the news to friends and relatives about our amazing cases.
Here’s a list of our best sellers:
- Aranez Mirage iPhone 4S Leather Case
- Aranez Notebook iPad 2 Leather Case
- Aranez Pouch iPhone 4S Leather Case
A small insight into sales: our number one selling zone in the world is….Texas, United States!
I’m totally excited about what 2012 will bring and can’t wait to share the journey and help as many of you guys achieve success too!