Yes you saw right – you could be a proud owner of your very own Telstra HTC 7 Mozart device…if you are successful in being chosen to be one of Australia’s 25 Social Reviewers of the phone. If you’re even slightly contemplating purchasing a new smartphone and don’t mind telling the world how you feel about it, then I strongly encourage you to apply to be one of the reviewers. Of course, one of the most obvious benefits is that you get to keep the phone after the review. Yup that’s right, it’s FREE!
What is the HTC 7 Mozart?
Don’t know what the HTC Mozart is? It’s basically one of the first of a swag of smartphones just released in Australia that are running the brand new mobile phone OS by Microsoft called Windows Phone 7.
Check out my recent post on the HTC Mozart’s Arrival in Australia.
Here are the HTC 7 Mozart Specifications:
- CPU: 1GHz
- OS: Windows Phone 7
- Memory: 8GB int, ROM 512MB, RAM 576MB
- Camera: 8 MP, autofocus Xenon flash
- 3G, GPRS, EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Digital Compass, Proximity, Ambient light
- 1300mAh battery
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, A2DP
- GPS / Maps: Internal GPS antenna, Bing Maps
- Network: HSPA/WCDMA: 900/2100MHz, GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Tile customisation
- Videos and music via Zune services
- Play console-quality video games with XBox LIVE integration
I Love Reviewing New SmartPhones!
Earlier in the year, I was chosen to be a HTC Desire social reviewer and then was the Telstra reviewer for the iPhone 4. Both are easily in my list of 2010’s best smartphones. You can see my reviews here:
Don’t worry if you don’t have a massive, crazy Facebook or Twitter following. Telstra are just looking for people who will provide their own personal, unbiased opinion about the phones on the Telstra network.
So what are you waiting for? Get to it now.