(Sponsored by Nuffnang)
HP have recently unveiled new printer technology in the Asia Pacific region that will allow users to:
- Quick and easy access to popular digital content via their new web-based printing plaform with HP apps
- Print from any email device to any ePrint-enabled printer from anywhere in the world through the new HP ePrint platform
- Store documents or file in the cloud and print direct when needed
- Manage and customise their full printing experience through the new HP ePrintCenter to enjoy relevant, fun and interesting content that is formatted for efficient printing
HP is able to achieve the above functionality by giving each printer its own unique email address. So whether you’re in Melbourne, Hong Kong or New York, if you need something printed, all you need to do is email the printer your documents and or images. When you get back to your office, your printouts will be ready for you to use.
How I Would Use HP Photosmart Wireless e-All-in-One Printer Technology
When I’m on the road, I don’t tend to bring a printer with me. My travel philosophy is “travel light”. I can see me making good use of a HP Photosmart Wireless e-All-in-One printer by sending through images, to-do lists, documents and emails that I could just pick up once I get back. Super convenient especially if I’m rushing from meeting to meeting and wanting to organise myself with the documents ahead of each meeting.
If you’re thinking that these new web-centric printers are going to cost you and arm and a leg, you’re wrong. HP revealed that the baseline e-All-in-One printer would start at only US$99! This is such a bargain considering the huge amount of extra convenience it will bring to owners.
Here’s one of the first printers off the rank – the HP Photosmart Wireless e-All-In-One Printer (B110a)
- Print Apps (basic)
- 2.4” Touchscreen & memory card reader
- Wireless (802.11b/g/n) with WPS setup
- 4x individual ink (optional XL series)
- 32ppm black / 30ppm colour draft (ISO 9ppm black / 8ppm colour)
- 16 second photo print
- 4800 DPI print / 2400 DPI scan
- Manual duplex support
- 2500 page duty cycle
- Smart Web Printing/Photo Creations/Photo Print Gadget
HP Photosmart Wireless e-All-in-One Printer Competition Details
We’re excited for our readers. You could win your very own HP Photosmart Wireless e-All-in-One Printer! All you need to do is answer the following question (just like I did above):
“How would you most like to use the HP e-Printer and why?”
Leave a comment below with your answer and one comment will be selected out of all the comments on all participating blogs for the prize.
Please take note that this is only open to Australian residents only. Terms & Conditions | Further Information
What are you waiting? Tell us why already!
Visit the HP Website