Being a guy, I know our tendencies whenever we need to do a Number #2 – we look for something to read as we let nature take its course. Most of the time, it ends up being the closest newspaper; in the not too distant future (when I can afford one) it could be a Amazon Kindle DX. Hence the reason, why I would never use another male’s Amazon Kindle DX.
Regardless of what the uncouthe do with it, the new Amazon Kindle DX has some impressive specifications:
- As thin as most magazines
- 9.7 inch auto-rotating E ink display
- 1200 x 824 resolution, 150 ppi
- 16-levels of grayscale
- 3.5mm stereo headphone socket
- Integrated stereo speakers
- Micro USB 2.0 for charging and connecting to PC / MAC
- 3G EVDO modem
- Weight: 18.9 ounces
- 4 Day battery standby
- Supports PDF, TXT, Audible, MP3, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, HTML, DOC< RTF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP
For Australian’s looking to get their hands on a Amazon Kindle DX, you’ll have to buy direct from Amazon.com.
Via SlashgearTags: Amazon Kindle DX, eBook, eReader, Toilet reading