Today Canon have announced its newest digital SLR, the Canon EOS 450D / Rebel XSi. Doesnâ€™t look like thereâ€™s much difference from the Canon 400D on the outside but inside there are some noteworthy improvements.
Features of the Canon EOS 450D / Rebel XSi DSLR :
- 12.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- Canonâ€™s EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- 3.5 frames per second
- 3.0â€ LCD with Live View shooting
- 9-point wide-area AF system with f/2.8 cross-type centre point
- Picture Style image processing parameters
- DIGIC III image processor
- Digital Photo Professional RAW processing software1
- Compact and Lightweight body
- Fully compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites
Hoping to see if thereâ€™s going to be a Canon 7D, so my friend can sell me his Canon 5D for cheap!
Via Engadget.Tags: canon 450d, canon eos 450d, canon rebel Xsi, digital camera, digital slr, dslr, rebel xsi