Another great invention from SanDisk, the Sandisk Micro SDHC 8GB Memory Card is about a quarter of the size of an SD card and is the newest standard of SD flash memory specifically designed for use with ultra-small mobile phones and other devices. Like the miniSD, the microSD / TransFlash is ideal for use in storing media-rich files such as music, videos, and photographs in compatible mobile phones.
Features of the 8GB Sandisk Micro SDHC Memory Card:
- High storage capacity (8GB) for storing essential digital content such as high quality photos, videos, music and more
- Optimal speed and performance for microSDHC compatible devices
- Speed performance rating: Class 2 (based on SD 2.00 Specification)
- High Quality microSDHC card backed by 5 year limited warranty
- Built to last, with an operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a ten-foot drop
- SanDisk microSDHC 8GB card ships with Bonus MicroMate USB 2.0 SD/SDHC Reader, to ensure compatibility when downloading pictures or other digital content
- Easily transfer files between your digital devices and computer
- High speed USB 2.0 certified reader/writer for fast data transfer
Specifications of the Sandisk Micro SDHC 8GB:
- Dimensions: 15mm x 11mm x 1mm(L x W x D)
- Capacity: 8GB Flash Memory
- 5-year limited warranty
**Not all devices support microSD HC 8.0GB cards. Please contact your device manufacturer for details. To ensure compatibility, look for the micro SD HC logo on the product or packaging of your new phone or PDA.