The new Parrot MINIKIT SLIM Bluetooth Car Kit is packed with innovative features, including nxt SuperSound technology which gives the MINIKIT SLIM it�s sleek ultra-slim design. One of its most impressive and useful features however is the automatic phone book synchronization with text-to-speech voice synthesis.
Once your phone is paired to the MINIKIT SLIM all your contacts are automatically transferred to the unit, allowing you to instantly use the voice calling function without the need to set up voice tags.
Simply press the green call button, the unit asks for the name of the contact you want to call. After the short beep, speak the contacts name. The unit converts your speech into text and matches it to the synchronised contact list. It then announces who you are calling and initiates the call.
If there is more than one entry for the contact the system will ask you to clarify which number you want to call, for example general, mobile or work, the MINIKIT SLIM even recognizes different words with the same meaning such as mobile and cellular.
Again you simply say the word corresponding to the number you want to call.
The MINIKIT SLIM does the same text-to-speech conversion for incoming calls too. The callers number is matched to the phone book entry and the unit annunciates the callers text name using voice synthesis. Allowing you to decide if you want to take the call without taking your eyes off the road.
Features of the Parrot MINIKIT SLIM Bluetooth Car Kit:
- Bluetoothv2.0 + EDR handsfree kit
- Weight: 83 g
- Size: 60mm x 30.5mm x 13mm thick
- Standby time: over 20 days
- Call time: 10 hours
- Recharging time: 4 hours maximum
- Pairing: up to 5 telephones, PIN code
- Integrated multi-speaker voice recognition software
- Text-to-speech (voice synthesis): English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch
- 256 Mbit flash memory (2,500 contacts)
- 3-button user interface
- Flat panel speaker audio output (NXT SurfaceSound technology)
- Integrated omnidirectional microphone
- 208 MHz Parrot P5+ microprocessor
- Bluetooth, HFP, OPP, PBAP profile