Experience mobile music to the max. Motorola’s first Class 1 Bluetooth stereo headset on the market, the Motorola S705 SoundPilot Bluetooth Stereo Controller for Wired Headphones delivers wireless connections for on-the-move, entertainment-savvy consumers who demand premium functionality for both voice and music. Offering entertainment and communication in perfect harmony, the Motorola S705 SoundPilot simultaneously connects to your compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone while streaming music from a separate music source, allowing you to listen to and wirelessly control your favorite tunes without the worry of missing a call. With superior sound, power and an ultra-cool design with soft touch finish, the Motorola S705 SoundPilot is light in weight but heavy in style and functionality—take control, never miss a beat or a call.
Don’t Worry, Keep Dancing
Now you can groove from place to place without missing a call--the Motorola S705 SoundPilot provides wireless connections to your Bluetooth-enabled phone while staying simultaneously connected to your music. With automatic alerts to incoming calls, the Motorola S705 SoundPilot allows you to switch effortlessly between your music and your phone via integrated controls and microphone. Equipped with extensive range from Class 1 Bluetooth technology, the Motorola S705 SoundPilot provides wire-free connections up to 330 feet away from your compatible phone.
There’s No Stopping You
Complete with a built-in FM radio, the Motorola S705 SoundPilot provides you with an endless selection of music, creating an all-in-one wireless music experience. Featuring integrated controls and support for various music devices, you can move to whatever beat you desire without the worry of running out of songs or stopping to turn up the volume. Optimized for the ultimate in endless music entertainment, the Motorola S705 SoundPilot lets you enjoy your favorite music for up to approximately 8 hours of listening, 7 hours of talk or 75 hours of standby time from a single charge!*
In Tune With You
The Motorola S705 SoundPilot package includes Motorola S200 hi-fi stereo headphones, but you are free to listen how you want because Motorola gives you what you want. Tuned in to you and your mobile music needs, the Motorola S705 SoundPilot allows you to use your favorite pair of standard headphones to listen to music streaming from your phone, PC, iPod or home stereo system—all without keeping you glued to your music source. The Motorola S705 SoundPilot comes with an adjustable lanyard as well as a removable clip in order to provide you with the option of wearing the device around your neck, or as a pendant clipped to your shirt.
Features of the Motorola S705 SoundPilot:
- Extensive range from Class 1 Bluetooth for up to 330 ft wireless connection
- Remotely control your music; SKIP track, lower/raise volume, pause/play
- Standard 3.5mm headset jack so you can use your favorite headsets or the ones included
- Built-in FM radio with RDS technology
- View radio info, pairing status, and caller ID (name or phone number) on the display
- Switch from music to call with the press of a button
- EasyPair™ for simplified pairing with other Bluetooth devices
- Comes with S200 hi-fi stereo headphones for top comfort, a removable shirt clip and adjustable lanyard
- Works with any brand of Bluetooth-enabled compatible phone or music devices that support Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) and Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Compatible with Motorola Bluetooth Stereo adapters; PC850 USB for the PC, TEN Technology naviPlay™ Bluetooth Stereo Adapter for iPod®, and DC 800 Bluetooth Gateway for the home stereo system
* All talk and standby times are approximate.
This device supports Bluetooth Advanced Audio Delivery, Audio Video Remote Control, Hands-free, and Headset profiles. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www.hellomoto.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer.
Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark office. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. All other products or service names are the property of their respective owners. ©Motorola, Inc. 2006.