Want wireless convenience without comprising your style? Then slip into something a little more fashionable. Fusing sleek form and superior function, the Motorola H800 Bluetooth Headset boasts innovative slider design, distinctive laser-etched details and advanced functionality.
The Motorola H800 Bluetooth Headset is the first headset to offer slider RapidConnect™ technology for easy, instant connections, the Motorola H800 provides intuitive features for effortless use. Complete with Bluetooth 2.0 technology, outstanding audio and optimal comfort for extended wear, the Motorola Slider Bluetooth Headset H800 is the definitive wireless headset for consumers who demand both style and performance.
Fashion—the Wireless Way
Offering a fresh new way to experience wireless, the Motorola Slider Bluetooth Headset H800 is anything but typical. Offering a unique slider form factor with distinctive etched housing with unique designs, the H800 exudes innovation and elegance that gets noticed.
Cool, Clear and Comfortable
The Motorola H800 is designed to fit your style and your physique—featuring interchangeable hooks to match your ear for a snug and secure fit, the Motorola H800 ensures comfort for long wear. What’s more, the elevated speaker rests closer to your ear for loud, clear audio. Complete with Bluetooth 2.0 technology for faster pairing, echo and noise reduction technology, the Motorola H800 ensures the only thing you’ll hear is your conversation.
Chic and in Charge
Take control of your calls without touching your phone. Accept, end, redial, and voice dial calls all directly from the Motorola H800’s integrated call button. The first Bluetooth headset with slider RapidConnect™ technology, the Motorola H800 gracefully glides open for easy one-touch connections, then powers down when not in use for battery conservation.
Features of the Motorola H800 Bluetooth Headset
• Over-the-ear slider headset design
• Elevated speaker rests closer to the ear for loud audio
• Interchangeable hooks to match the ear for a snug and secure fit
• Up to approximately 6 hours talk time or 8 days standby time
• Ergonomic, lightweight
• New iconic on/off slider
• Elegant laser-etched patterns
• Keeps your voice clear with echo cancellation and noise reduction technology
• Intuitive, easy to use controls
• Volume controls can be programmed to remain upright as you switch headset from one ear to the other
• EasyPair™ for easy initial setup with the phone
• Multicolor indicator light
• MicroUSB charging
• Bluetooth Class 2 offers a wireless connection up to 10 meters (33 feet) away
• Works with any brand of Bluetooth 1.1, 1.2 or 2.0 -enabled compatible phone or device that supports “headset” and “hands-free” profiles
The Motorola Slider Bluetooth Headset H800 is expected to be available in Q1 of 2007. For more information regarding pricing and product availability in your region, please contact your local Motorola representative.