The HP 22 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge prints brilliant photo color quality and bright color graphics.
It is ideal for occasional, lower-volume color printing at home and works together with the HP 21 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge.
This genuine HP inkjet print cartridge provides proactive alerts so you will always know when ink levels are running low, and it can be recycled conveniently through the HP Planet Partners program.
For information on cartridge page and photo yields see www.hp.com/go/pageyield
Specifications of the HP 22 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge
• Operating temperature Ideal: room temperature (no extremes)
• Min: 15 degrees Celsius Max: 35 degrees Celsius
• Min: 59 degrees Fahrenheit Max: 95 degrees Fahrenheit
• Storage temperature Min: -15 degrees Celsius Max: 35 degrees Celsius
• Min: 5 degrees Fahrenheit Max: 95 degrees Fahrenheit
• Install-before date Be sure to install and begin using the HP inkjet print cartridge before the install-before date on the cartridge package.
• Altitude restrictions Target: 8,000 feet
• Max: 17,000 feet
• HP inkjet print cartridges are not designed to be transported in printers at high altitudes, such as on airplanes.