The Dell LS Laptop Battery was made to fit the following Dell Laptop / Notebook models:
- Dell Latitude LS Series
- Dell Inspiron 2100 Series
- Dell Inspiron 2800 Series
Specifications of the Dell LS Laptop Battery:
- Color: Black
- 11.1 Volts
Battery Tips for Dell LS Laptop Battery:
- Your new Dell LS Laptop Battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- When charging Dell LS Laptop Battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
- It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) Dell LS Laptop Battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user's manual.
- If Dell LS Laptop Battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- It is normal for Dell LS Laptop Battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
- A charged Dell LS Laptop Battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
Warranty for Dell LS Laptop Battery:
- The Dell LS Laptop Battery has a return-to-base warranty period of 1 year