Corsair Flash Survivor GTR is an extremely fast, durable, water resistant, drop-tested flash USB memory drive. By design it is perfect for transporting valuable data such as personal files, photos and applications without having to worry about damage or loss of data due to the elements.
Gather Intelligence for Your Next Mission
The High Performance Corsair Flash Survivor GTR 32GB is the safest way to manage, transfer and transport your important data. The Flash Survivor GTR is almost indestructible. Encapsulated in CNC-Milled aircraft aluminum to withstand the toughest abuse, after multiple destruction tests the Survivor continues to function and protect your data. 3rd party torture tests have included baking, boiling, freezing the Flash Survivor GTR, and even having a truck drive over it.
The Corsair Flash Survivor is Military grade: Engineered to handle the most extreme situations from a covert operation to a wash in the laundry.
- Compatible — Works with Windows, Windows 7, Mac OS X, and even Linux without drivers
- Fast — The industries fastest USB 2.0 drive
- Durable — Ruggedized aluminum housing makes it almost indestructible
- Convenient — Just plug it and go! No special cables, no power adapters needed.
- Backed by Corsair — A respected name with a passion for great service and support
Features of Corsair’s Flash Survivor GTR High Performance 32GB USB Flash Drive :
- Encased in extremely strong CNC-milled, anodized aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Water resistant to 200M through the use of a EPDM waterproof seal.
- Protected from vibration or impact damage through the use of a molded shock dampening collar.
- Plug-&-Play with any USB 2.0 certified peripheral computer port (backward compatible with USB 1.1).
- Protected by a Limited 10-year Warranty.
Specification for Corsair’s Flash Survivor GTR High Performance 32GB USB Flash Drive :
- Unformatted Capacity : 32 GB
- Sequential Read/Write (using ATTO Disk Benchmark) : Up to 34MB/s sequential read — 28 MB/s sequential write
- Interface : USB 2.0
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to 70°C
- Shock : 1500 G