Putting the "form" in performance, the Motorola RAZR H3 Bluetooth Headset was designed specifically to complement the Motorola RAZR V3 mobile phone. Complete with superior audio quality, unbeatable battery time and an ergonomic design, the Motorola RAZR H3 promises to keep all your communication needs at your fingertips. A perfect companion for the ultra thin Motorola RAZR V3 or a variety of Bluetooth 1.2- and 1.1-enabled mobile phones, this headset is a savvy and sophisticated way to communicate on-the-go.
Features of the Motorola RAZR H3 Bluetooth Headset:
Fashion, Form and Function
Focusing on fashion, form and function, the ergonomic Motorola RAZR H3 provides an enhanced ear seal for superior audio performance and comfortable wear over extended periods. For added user convenience, it can be worn on either ear – and, with volume-orientation technology, you can make sure that the controls are always upright. The headset’s omni-directional microphone ensures your voice is clearly heard.
Multi-tasking Made Easy
Managing the office, planning a family function or simply having a conversation just became easier. Equipped with one intuitive call button, the Motorola RAZR H3 lets users place, receive and end calls with the touch of a button. Don’t want to be interrupted? A vivid blue LED light provides a visual cue that you are on a call. And when not feeling "blue," it's easy to turn off the LED light.
Little Headset, Big Power
Don't let this little lightweight fool you – the Motorola RAZR H3 headset is loaded with Bluetooth Class 2 connectivity for wireless connections up to 30 feet, eight hours of talk time** or 150 hours of standby time** from a single charge – even the power to pair with your Bluetooth-enabled PC for hands-free Voice over IP (VoIP) use. The compact Bluetooth RAZR H3 offers the best of everything with longer talk times, enhanced comfort and unmistakable style.
Advanced Features of the Motorola RAZR H3 Bluetooth Headset:
• Compatible with Bluetooth 1.2- or 1.1-enabled mobile phones, PDAs, PCs and more
• Ergonomic, removable ear hook with improved back housing design to form fit to your ear to allow for the user to wear the headset on either ear
• Enhanced audio performance
• Up to eight hours of talk time** or 150 hours of standby time** from a single charge
• Bluetooth 1.2 support provide quicker pairing, better audio with less dropped calls and reduced interference from other devices
• Call button to control call start and end, hold and toggle between calls
• 3-way call conference – join 2 separate calls into conference with headset buttons
• Advanced Volume controls: adjust orientation of volume "up" button and also mute the headset
• Blue LED light to notify when the headset is in use than can be turned off if preferred
* All features, functionality and other product specifications are based upon the latest available information and are believed to be accurate; however such product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
** All talk and standby times are approximate.
The use of wireless devices and their accessories may be prohibited or restricted in certain areas. Always obey the laws and regulations on the use of these products.