One of our biggest sellers at Mr.Gadget are MP3 player accessories, especially for iPods. People can't get enough of this iPod giant! It seems to be getting bigger and bigger! One range of accessories that have attracted a lot of interest are the portable speaker systems to plug iPods and mp3s into, transforming your portable music player into a jukebox for all to enjoy. Well the latest player to step onto stage is the Think Outside Boomtube H2O1 Portable Speaker System
. And judging by some reviews, it's going to enter with a bang!
The design intrigued me. As mentioned in a review by Webuser
, it's appearance resembles a hazardous materials canister! Except when you disconnect the ends, you expose the detachable speakers instead of some toxic, green goo! However if there is going to be anything hazardous with this sucker, it's the bass it apparently blasts out... hazardous on our ear drums that is. But for those who value music quality, know that the low range quality is an integral part of the package. Designed to be used with a variety of portable media devices such as iPods, mp3 players, Sony PSP's, PDA's, smartphones and PC's, the Boomtube H2O1 will ensures you are completely immersed with quality sound whether it be listening to music or watching your favourite action movie! When finished, simply attach the peripheral speakers to the subwoofer and off you go. Your own portable jukebox with some serious kick!Features of the Think Outside Boomtube H2O1 Portable Speaker System:
* Dual digital amplifiers deliver more than 40 watts of total system power.
* Combines four 2-inch drivers with dual neodymium magnets and MaxxBass technology.
* Integrated crossover and EQ pump audio to a pair of matched bass drivers to deliver the biggest bass sound possible.
* Anodized aluminum housing resists stains and scratches, and delivers better sound quality than plastic.
* Includes a meter of speaker wire for each satellite so you can put out more music more places.
* Features rechargeable Lithion-Ion batteries for up to 5 hours extended play.
* Cellular MP3 Player phone ready; includes a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter.Click on 'Notifications' on the product page so that you can be the first to know when the Think Outside Boomtube H2O1 Portable Speaker System comes into stock at Mr.Gadget Australia!
This case was designed with one person in mind. The person who handles their iPod like a new born baby, like a fragile flower or a canister of weapons grade plutonium. Yes, you know who you are. You're the person who still hasn't taken off the original plastic that covers the iPod when you open the box for the first time.
The XtremeMac MicroShield Hard Case for 5G iPod 30GB
is the next step up from the XtremeMac TuffWrap when it comes to iPod protection. However, unlike most hard cases, this one hardly (excuse the pun) puts on more bulk keeping that iPod looking slim and suave. This case gets the "nice touch" award for the included extra back plate with belt clip. Now you have a choice of having a case with no belt clip (attachment and all) or a case with a built-in belt clip. Nice touch XtremeMac!Features of the XtremeMac MicroShield Hard Case for 5G iPod 30GB:
- Crystal clear design showcases and protects iPod with video
- User-friendly construction provides access to all controls and ports
- Front and back panels snap on easily and can be used separately or together
- Includes 2 back panels: one with a low-profile belt clip and one without
- Belt clip allows iPod to be positioned with headphone jack facing up or downOrder your XtremeMac MicroShield Hard Case for 5G iPod 30GB here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
We're slashing prices left and right here at Mr.Gadget. To the left is the 1GB Olympus xD memory cards
and to the right is the 1GB Sandisk xD memory cards
. Both are Type M xD picture cards and are available for your digital camera. Just make sure that your particular camera takes these particular cards. We understand how confusing it can be with all the different memory cards out there.
There are a few days off coming in a couple of weeks because of Easter, a perfect time to spend with the family. Make sure your digital camera is ready to capture these precious memories!Features of the xD Picture Card 1GB Olympus:
- Embedded Panorama feature for digital cameras with panoramic functionality
- High capacity and high speed tranfer rate
- Small and compact for the most portable digital cameras
- Compatible with all Olympus and Fuji xD-compatible digital camerasFeatures of the xD Picture Card 1GB Sandisk:
- High capacity and high speed tranfer rate
- NEW! xD Type M: 1GB
- Small and compact for the most portable digital cameras
- Compatible with all Olympus and Fuji xD-compatible digital camerasOrder your xD Picture Card 1GB Olympus and Sandisk here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
We've been dealing with Sennheiser for a while now, and I have to say that I'm impressed with their range and quality of products. Of all the Sennheiser products we sell, the Sennheiser RS130-9 Radio Frequency Headphone System
has been one of the more popular units. Being a high quality, wireless headset unit, you have the freedom of listening to your music or movies at any time of the day and not have to worry about limited range due to wiring.
Well I had a customer the other day ring up asking if they could buy additional headphones to their RS130-9 System, ie one system with multiple headphones connected. Well the answer is yes with the Sennheiser RS130-9 Radio Frequency Additional Headset
Now not only can one person enjoy the luxury and freedom of these quality wireless headphones, but many in the house can too. OK, so it won't promote the most communicative of environments, but who wants to be bothered when watching your favourite movie or listening to your most loved musical tracks. These cleverly designed headphones will balance volume automatically, and with auto-tuning, will provide easy use for it's owner. You can even be in different rooms, given the range of these headphones is up to 150m! Now you can enjoy the uncompromised sound and freedom of the Sennheiser RS130-9 together, without worrying about whining neighbours. Bang, bang... quiet it down in there!!!Features of the Sennheiser RS130-9 Radio Frequency Additional Headset:
* Additional Headset for the RS120, 130 or 140 sound systems.
* Open, circum aural wireless stereo RF headphone system
* For hi-fi and TV use
* Switchable SRS surround sound mode
* Intelligent auto-tuning with memory function
* Range of up to 150 m (864 MHz variant), or up to 100 m (926 MHz variant)
* Self-learning automatic level control provides optimum signal reception
* Very lightweight headphones, extremely comfortable to wear
* Easy recharging: simply hang the headphones onto the charging cradle
* Rechargeable NiMH batteries included
* Transmitter can be wall mounted
* Operating time: approx. 22 hours
* 2-year warrantyOrder your Sennheiser RS130-9 Radio Frequency Additional Headset at Mr.Gadget Australia Today!
The simplistic design of Apple's iPod hides its true versatility. No longer is the iPod just a digital music device, it has now dawned as an all in one digital media device. You can hook it up to your home stereo, TV and even your car. It seems that there is no place your iPod can't go with you. Do I hear iPod toilet dock anyone? However, out of the box the iPod is limited to a personal mp3 player. With the right connections though, it can become a mini media hub in the home and in the car. The XtremeMac HomeShow Audio/Video iPod Connection Kit
comes with all the cables one needs to realise the potential of the iPod. It comes with 3 sets of cables and 1 audio splitter to cover your home stereo, TV, car stereo and to share the music between two sets of headphones. This connection kit will be sure to have you always connected!Features of the XtremeMac HomeShow Audio/Video iPod Connection Kit:
- Comprehensive 4-piece home A/V connection kit
- Home theater cable connects iPod to RCA audio and video inputs
- Home audio cable connects iPod to home stereo systems
- Auxiliary audio cable connects iPod to computer speakers and car stereos
- Audio splitter allows two pairs of earbuds to connect to the same iPod
- Each cable measures 4 feet long for ample reachOrder your XtremeMac HomeShow Audio/Video iPod Connection Kit here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Have you ever seen the movie 'Big'? It's one of Tom Hank's original films. It was a real favourite of mine. Anyway there is a memorable scene in it where Tom is in a huge toy store and starts to play "Chopsticks" on a massive keyboard by jumping on the keys imbedded in the floor. Different yes; but fun never the less. There's something about music that crescendos up to a lot of fun... whether you be 5 or 40 years old! Well the Roll-Up Musical Keyboard
lies at the other end of the spectrum to that example in size, but is it's equal in fun!
When I first heard this keyboard being played, I was immediately surprised at the quality of the sound. The keypad basically rolls out like a mat. It's washable and dustproof, so you don't have to worry about kids' greasy and dirty fingers giving it a workout. I was pleased with the added option of being able to plug it into an external amplifier for those of us who like their music a bit louder! Along with conventional playing, you can alter the pitch and tone of the keys as well as incorporate a number of demo songs and background effects. It's a breeze to use, which is a great thing for those adults demonstrating to their kids how it's done. Don't want to look like you don't know what you're doing! Once finished, just roll it up and store it away! The perfect home and travel entertainment package... for all ages!Features of the Roll-Up Musical Keyboard:
* 49 Keys
* 100 different tones
* 100 different rhythms
* 10 Demo songs
* Inbuilt speaker
* Record & playback function
* Washable & dustproof
* Runs on 4 AA Batteries
* Headphone socket
* Output for external amplifier/recordingOrder your Roll-Up Musical Keyboard at Mr.Gagdet Today!
The other week I had to give a presentation to a group of about 60 people. Nerves were elevated of course, so the last thing I wanted to worry about was the technical side of things. Wireless hand held mics are great, but have you ever noticed that some people tend to let them drop too low from the mouth, making it difficult to hear them. Then of course you have those who put the mic right to their lips. Instead of trying to make out their words, you need ear plugs to ensure your hearing doesn't degrade ten years worth on ten minutes! Well for me, I have the former problem, however I had the luxury of attaching a Sennheiser Lapel mic to my shirt, alleviating any concerns.
The Sennheiser FP 12-C Freeport Bodypack Levalier Microphone System will make even the unprofessional seem professional... within reason of course! By attaching the microphone to your shirt, you don't have to worry about the positioning the handheld yourself and it also frees up your hands for your presentation. Therefore this device is ideal for those who need to perform on stage, like singing, musicals or in the event needing your hands for props. I must say it was the first time I used a clip-on mic and it's weird walking around with your voice being amplified... because you forget you even have a mic attached!!! It was a lot of fun to use though!
Features of the Sennheiser FP 12-C Freeport Bodypack Levalier Microphone System:
* 4 switchable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
* Absolutely safe transmission
* Diversity Technology for highest reception quality
* Adjustable Squelch for undisturbed operation
* Receivers built in robust metal housing
* Dynamic processor for cristal-clear sound
Order your Sennheiser FP 12-C Freeport Bodypack Levalier Microphone System at Mr.Gadget Today!
Back in the 80's, when it was cool to tuck your pants in your socks, the first portable music player was released by Sony and the Walkman took it's rightful place in history as the pioneering gadget of portable music. Today, gone are the days of cassette tapes. It is now common place to see portable music devices in the hands and ears of the masses in digital devices; the convenience of portable music being able to move around with the equivalent of about sixteen CD's in a device that can fit in your front pocket. One of the coolest and no fuss gadget's we've had here at Mr.Gadget is the Sandisk Digtial Audio MP3/WMA Player
. We're having a clearance sale of this item and the price of this MP3 player has been slashed. If you've decided to join the digital revolution or simply want a simple mp3 player, then check out these digital players.Features of the Sandisk Digital Audio MP3/WMA Player 1GB:
- Plays MP3, WMA, and WMA DRM
- Digital FM tuner with 20 preset stations
- Voice Recorder with built-in microphone
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port for fast and easy transfer of files
- Up to 15 hours continuous playback using one AAA battery (included)
- Indigo backlit multi-line LCD displayOrder your Sandisk Digital Audio MP3/WMA Player 1GB
here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
How well have the Aussies done in the cycling at the Commonwealth Games! My brother loves his cycling. He was telling me the other day how much it has taken off in Australia, not to mention has competitive it is. That is re-enforced by how strong our Commonwealth team was. Given how competitive it is, you cyclists out there must do whatever it takes to stay ahead of the pack! Well the Polar S520 Cycling Heart Rate Monitor Watch
will aid you in your ride to glory!
The Polar S520's capability of monitoring your heart rate and cardiac performance is only the beginning. The S520 comes with a wireless speed sensor, as well as measuring distance traveled. Don't be guessing anymore as to how hard you are performing. In built with-in the watch is the option of setting yourself interval training sessions to ensure you are getting the most out of your riding. Coupled with all the stopwatch and lap time features you need, the S520 will become your most valuable training partner.
However nothing is more motivation than seeing performance gain. With the Polar S520, you can download your session data via SonicLink to your computer-based "Polar Precision Performance" software. Through this software you can graph all you data, as well as monitoring all you data on a day to day basis. With its calendar, you can clearly set out your training program so that your goals will be reached. And given the S520's larger in-built memory capacity, you can store up to 5 training sessions on the watch before having to download the data.
And just to top things off the S520 also comes with a bike clip, so you can choose to attach it to the handle bars keeping, it in plain view. No doubt the Polar S520 will prove be an invaluable tool in motivating you to reaching the goals you only dreamt of reaching!Features of the Polar S520 Cycling Heart Rate Monitor Watch:* Speed and Cadence
Electronic sensors measure cycling speed, distance and cadence.
A wireless sensor measuring cycling speed and distance via a magnet rotating on the front or the rear wheel depending on the sensor.
A Polar accessory that measures the speed at which you turn the cranks of your bicycle (i.e. cadence), measured in revolutions per minute (rpm). Cadence sensor is available as an optional accessory.* Exercise Set (extended exercise profiles)
Create training sessions with individual settings for duration and heart rate limits.
A feature that allows selecting exercise programs for interval training including heart rate target zones and recovery calculations.* Wireless Data Communication
Transfers data to and from a PC via SonicLink and UpLink. A feature allowing uploads of exercise settings from a PC with UpLink and SonicLink.* Polar Precision Performance analysis Software.
Upload your exercise data to your computer and keep a comprehensive diary of you performances.Order your Polar S520 Cycling Heart Rate Monitor Watch at Mr.Gadget Today!
Yesterday we had a take on Microsoft's Wireless Optical Desktop 5000. A decent upgrade to that ageing keyboard and mouse sitting on your desk. Today we take a look at the Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000
. If you're looking to upgrade and then some, this is it. It comes with all the bells and whistles today's keyboards come with such as multi-media buttons, short-cut buttons and even a zoom slider. The next two features is what this desktop was destined for: The alt and tab buttons and the laser mouse. The alt-tab key combination is a powerful tool and is even more powerful when used in conjuntion with a high precision laser mouse when switching screens from Excel to Age of Empires when the need arises!Features of the Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000:
- Microsoft High Definition Laser mouse products are more precise, more responsive, and deliver smoother tracking.
- Give yourself room to move-wireless mouse and keyboard products let you work without worrying about tangled wires.
- Point and click to enlarge and edit details using the Magnifier.
- Get a closer look-zoom in quickly and accurately with the intuitive Zoom Slider.Order your Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
If it hasn't been half obvious, I've been getting quite excited in recent weeks exposing all the Polar range of products to you Gadgeteers out there. The technology and 'gadget factor' is incredible with these devices. Well I'm pleased to say with the Polar S1 Footpod
, my opinion hasn't changed a bit. In fact, if anything, I am now even more impressed.
I just recently got my hands on the Polar S625X
. In a nutshell... simply incredible!! It comes bundled with one of the S1 Footpods. Peculiar looking gadget, however phenomenally effective and efficient in operation. It straps securely to your shoe and has a tough exterior to stand up to harsh environments. Then you simply push the 'on' button just before you start running and it synchs to your watch. It measures the acceleration and deceleration of your foot, which varies depending on whether you are running, jogging or walking. Through advanced digital signal processing, it transmits the data to your watch which records the speed and distance, which you can view whist exercising. After you've finished exercising, download all of the data onto you computer (S625X model) and observe a comprehensive analysis of your training.
I was a little skeptical at first as to its accuracy, however after going for a run, my concerns were firmly put to rest. It's remarkably accurate. The S1 Footpod appears simple, but is far from it!Features of the Polar S1 Footpod:
* Straps securely to shoe
* Only compatible with the Rs200, RS200sd and S625x
* measures speed in km/hr
* measures distance traveled
* Strong build to stand up to harsh weather and environmental conditionsOrder your Polar S1 Footpod from Mr.Gadget Today!
Keyboards and mice have come a long way. Probably almost as long as the computers they we're made for. Remember when keyboards and mice only came in the one shade of white? Yours isn't white? It's a creamy beige colour is it? It's definitely time to upgrade that desktop set. If you're looking for a decent keyboard and mice set, the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 5000
is worth having a look at. It has all the essential keyboard features like the A-Z keys, enter key, shift and control keys, as well as extra keys for multi-media functions. About the only key that's missing is the "any key". Is there anyone out there who has actually found the "any key"? Apart from the standard keyboard features, this set is also wireless, both the keyboard and mice.Features of the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 5000:
- Wireless Freedom
- 4-Way Scrolling
- My Favorites Keys
- Customizable Buttons
- MultiMedia Keys
- Enhanced F-Key Functionality
- Sleep and Log Off Hot KeysOrder your Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 5000 here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Have you watched the TV show, "The Biggest Loser"? I can't believe how popular it has been! People must have a real interest in seeing other people rise to the challenge in getting into better shape. Let's face it, it's not easy! Losing weight and getting into shape is a tough task, especially when we lead such busy lives, and quite often we simply can't be stuffed! It's easier to plop on the couch and just watch shows of other people losing weight and not do anything about ourselves.
Well the Polar WM21/WM22 Weight Management Heart Rate Monitor Watch
might just help give you the motivation to put thought into action! I know having my Polar
watch motivates me to exercise because I get immediate feedback on how I'm going; how hard I'm pushing it, or how hard I'm not!! In a nutshell, it helps me in reaching my goals. And let's face it, anything to encourage and help us to reach our fitness goals is a huge bonus. This clever watch helps you develop a daily program for monitoring what energy you expend versus what you store up. It's the basic formula to losing weight - expend more energy than you consume. By monitoring your calories through the WM21/WM22's HR measurements, you can make sure you are on the right side of the equation to trimming down, and once there, maintaining that 'hardly fought for healthy body' of yours!
I went through a phase where I lost 9kg in 2months. The benefits were incredible! Better self image, more bounce in my step, more alert, the list goes on. If we put in the tough yards, we will reap the benefits. The Polar WM21/WM22 Weight Management Heart Rate Monitor Watch will be sure to help you reach those goals you once thought unnattainable!Features of the Polar WM21/WM22 Weight Management Heart Rate Monitor Watch:
* Polar Weight Management Program. Your personal weight management program, which helps you to lose and maintain your weight. The Weight Management Program gives guidance on how many calories to eat and how many to expend through exercise in order to achieve target body weight in chosen duration.
* Weight Diary. Input and monitor your current weight in comparison to your target weight. Program function: You can input and monitor your current weight as compared to your target weight.
* Polar OwnCal. Counts and displays calorie expenditure. The Polar OwnCal feature shows your energy expenditure during exercise as well as your accumulated kilocalories to date. OwnCal calculation (in Polar M-series Heart Rate Monitors) takes gender, body weight and exercise heart rate into account. OwnCals calculation (in Polar S-series Heart Rate Monitors) takes VO2max, HRmax and exercise heart rate into account. You can set daily and weekly exercise goals in terms of calorie expenditure with the OwnCal feature, and then monitor the accumulated amount of calories expended during one week or during a single exercise session.Order your Polar WM21/WM22 Weight Management Heart Rate Monitor Watch at Mr.Gadget Today!
The XtremeMac TuffWrap Accent
is now available for the 5G Apple iPod with video. It was only available for the iPod Nano before but now it's big brother can be clothed in the same silicon splendour. The TuffWrap Accent will protect your iPod from everyday bumps but also protects the screen and click wheel from scratches with its integrated screen protector and play-through click wheel cover. XtremeMac brings forth a soft case which protects without compromising access to the iPods essential functions. This case is X-treme and I can't accent that enough! Corny line, I know but it really is extreme!Features of the XtremeMac TuffWrap Accent for 5G iPod with Video:
- Durable silicone case protects iPod from scratches
- Rugged styling provides secure grip and prevents slipping
- Provides full access to all controls and ports
- Includes screen protector and play-through Click Wheel protectorOrder your XtremeMac TuffWrap Accent for 5G iPod with Video here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Recently my Sony headphones decided to RIP on me. Listening to music quite regularly, especially when going for a run, I was in the need of getting some new headphones quickly. The advantage of working at Mr.Gadget, is that I get the heads up on the latest in technology. Well I came across the new Sennheiser CX 300 In-Ear Headphones
the other day and thought I would give them a shot.
Let me say that words do not do these earphones justice. I could come up with a variety of extravagant and praising adjectives, but the bottom line is the only way to fully appreciate how good these ear phones are is to use them! I am a fuss pot when it comes to sound. I have been disappointed in the past with the 'tinny' sound that comes out of a lot of ear phones. Well I was immediately delighted with the CX 300's, not only because of their incredible clarity, but also the substantial bass generated from these tiny ear buds. The more I listened, the wider the grin grew on my face! Not everyone is a fan of the 'in-ear' headphones, however these are extremely comfortable and by coming with three different 'bud' sizes, you hardly know they are resting in your aural canal. I even went for a run with them last night and found they gave me the extra bounce in my step I needed... far out it was a tough run!!
For the money you spend on CX 300's, you will be very hard pressed to find an equivalent product. You will be in for an absolute treat with this new edition from the Sennheiser!Features of the Sennheiser CX 300 In-Ear Headphones:
* Powerful, bass-driven stereo sound
* Perfect fit in the ear canal due to ear adapters in different sizes (included in the delivery)
* Excellent attenuation of ambient noise
* Extremely small and lightweight
* Ideal for use with all MP3, CD, DVD, MD players and portable game systems with 3.5 mm headphone sockets
* Asymmetrical cable
* 2-year warranty
* available colours - blackOrder your Sennheiser CX 300 In-Ear Headphones from Mr.Gadget Today!
Looks like Griffin doesn't want to be outdone by XtremeMac in the battle for the best iPod accessory. The Griffin TuneFlex AutoCharger and Flexible Docking Cradle
is Griffin's way of saying "bring it on". My initial take on this iPod Nano cradle is that Griffin has actually raised the bar a notch. Not a big notch but one nice touch they added makes this Nano car mount just that little bit better. The addition of a built-in line-out audio jack is a nice gesture for all those still driving around with a casette tape deck in their car. For those born post-1990, a tape deck was what your older siblings and parents used to store music, an analog CD if you wish. But if you have an iPod, who needs a CD player in the car right? The TuneFlex let's you use a cassette tape adapter to run your music through your car stereo. However, if you had money enough left over after buying that iPod and bought yourself a car stereo without
a tape deck, you can always use the dock connector pass through to transmit the Backstreetboys through with an iTrip.Features of the Griffin TuneFlex AutoCharger and Flexible Docking Cradle:
- Flexible steel neck
- Handy dock connector pass through
- Compatible with Griffin iTrip with Dock Connector fm transmitter
- Powered through your car's cigarette lighter
- Built-in line-out audio jackOrder your Griffin TuneFlex AutoCharger and Flexible Docking Cradle here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Portable storage devices are a part of modern day lives now. A friend of mine the other day was having trouble with his floppy drive on his computer. I asked him "Why are you still using that prehistoric beast for??" Now he's using his new portable flashdrive and can't believe the benefits of carrying around all his data on one little device which he can access with ease on any computer.
However in carrying around all our precious data, no doubt there is some that maybe sensitive and confidential. Well the Sandisk Cruzer Profile Biometric USB Flash Drive
ensures that your data is quite secure, in the event your flashdrive falls into the wrong hands. Coming in both a 512MB
version, the Sandisk Cruzer Profile's protected data can only be accessed with the swipe of you finger on the fingerprint detector. This protection mechanism, combined with high speed USB2.0 utilisation, makes the Sandisk Cruzer Profile Flashdrive an ideal, secure means for transporting your data. No more fretting about your personal files being seen by undesired eyes!Specifications/Features of the Sandisk Cruzer Profile:
* Capacity: 512MB
* Distinctive ergonomic design for easy access and swiping
* Write speed (minimum) = 5.0MB/Sec
* Read speed (minimum) = 8.0MB/Sec
* Sensor response to go/no state = 1 sec delay or less
* Authentication process <3 sec * Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (backwards compatible with all USB 1.1 ports) * USB Mass Storage Class Device * Compatible with Windows 2000 and XP * Software for data security, data back-up, and Outlook & My Documents folder synchronizationOrder your 512MB or 1GB Sandisk Cruzer Profile Biometric USB Flash Drive at Mr.Gadget Today!
Don't you just love it when a new memory card format is released? I think Sandisk and Sony may be having a little competition to see who can put out the most memory card types in the market. What with all the different types of memory stick variations and SD card types, it can be a little hard keeping up with all these digital storage mediums.
But in the game of "what's that memory card?" Sandisk have thrown in a googly with the Sandisk MMC Mobile Memory Card
. Designed for use in more recently released mobile phones, the MMC mobile takes the place of its older siblings the RS-MMC and full sized MMC cards. It fits in both slot types with the help of the included extender and is has dual-voltage compatibility for phones which require this feature. Extend the memory capacity of your mobile device with the Sandisk MMC Mobile Memory Card.Features of the Sandisk MMC Mobile Memory Card:
- High-speed data transfer capability
- Dual voltage operation for broader range of compatibility
- Compatible with all RS-MMC slots
- Compatible with all MMC full size slots with use of an extender
- MMC extender included
- Capacities: 128MB, 256MB, 512MB
- 5-year limited warrantyOrder your Sandisk MMC Mobile Memory Card here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
The count down has begun to usher in the DLO iBoom Portable Speakers for iPod
. This boom box of the iPod kind are scheduled for release in a couple of weeks time. Time to bring out the headbands, dust off those Reebok Pumps and pull up those leg warmers because we're going 80's retro. These iBooms are gonna bust the groove and make you wanna bust a move. Powered by 6 D cell batterries, these speakers are fully portable. A fun way to bring music to the beach or to a BBQ. They can also be powered by a mains adapter when you're at home. These speakers will get you doing the robot, the moonwalk and bus stop. It's like that coz that's the way it is, uh!Features of the DLO iBoom Portable Speakers for iPod:
- Works perfectly with new video iPods and iPod nano
- 20-watt, four speaker iPod party in a box
- Take iPod's tunes with you to the beach, down the block, anywhere
- Runs on battery power or AC plug
- Charges iPod and iPod mini when plugged in
- Features a built-in handle for easy portability
- Share your iPod's music with your friendsCheck out the DLO iBoom Portable Speakers for iPod in detail here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
When I bought my Polar
heart rate monitor a few years ago, as impressed as I was, I found the transmitter band a little uncomfortable and restrictive. With the front third of the band being hard plastic, it may not mould to your body shape as intended, thus reducing the quality of the cardiac signal being sent to the Polar watch. To help reduce this problem you can tighten the strap, but then it gets rather restrictive and can increase the work of breathing. Let's face it, we have enough of a struggle just trying to beat our PB, let alone worry about our intercostal contractions being hampered leading to a mild restrictive pattern. In other words, harder for the rib cage to expand and contract. Did I mention I worked as a Respiratory Scientist before becoming a Gadgeteer!
Anyway, to combat this problem, Polar have brought out the Polar Wearlink T31 Coded Transmitter
. This is the first 'soft transmitter belt' to hit the Polar range. The transmitter is sown into the elasticised strap, meaning the transmitter belt contours to your body much more effectively. Having no rigid plastic section at the front, the Wearlink Transmitter is much more comfortable and is able to pick up a signal more efficiently. But you know what the best thing is... you can change the battery yourself!!! No more sending your transmitter to Polar to be replaced. Just change the battery yourself and you're reading to hit the track running again! Although coming standard with the M series, the Wearlink T31 Transmitter can be bought as a separate accessory which is why I'm putting it up at Mr.Gadget! No more restrictive patterns for you sports buffs out their, unless you may have some exercise induced asthma... and if that's the case... make sure you take your salbutamol, humm ventolin, beforehand!Features of the Polar Wearlink T31 Coded Transmitter:
* Electrode engineered into fabric strap
* Coded technology which eliminates interference from other HRM users
* Changeable battery
* Battery life (2 years)
* Replaceable fabric strap (Life of strap - 100 machine washings +40degrees Celsius)
* Water resistant to 30m
* Available exclusively with the M62, M61, M32 and M31
* Available as an accessoryOrder your Polar Wearlink T31 Coded Transmitter at Mr.Gadget today!
Ok you serious runners out there... have a look at this and be honest when I ask you whether you wish you had this beauty strapped around your wrist. For those who train to reach their peak performance in running fitness, the Polar S625X Running Heart Rate Monitor Watch
will give you all you need to reach the top.
The Polar S625X is basically a combination of the RS200sd
. Like the RS200sd, the S625X comes with the foot pod that enables you to measure foot speed and distance traveled. This is ideal for interval training and helps you to know exactly how hard you are pushing. No more guessing how far you really ran and how fast you ran it in. As with the S610i, the S625X transfers all you exercise data onto you PC via an infrared uplink, where you can analyse and keep a diary of all your training and results. I can't emphasise how beneficial this is. To graph all your data you get to see exactly how you performed and where you can improve. It also adds that extra motivation, especially when you compare your improved results with your older data.
One function the S625X has which I really wish my Polar heart rate watch had, is the capability to store up to 5 extended training sessions without having to download them onto your computer. With my S410, I can only store one training session. So I need to download the data before I start recording another session, otherwise I lose it all! This is really annoying if you don't have access to your computer in between training sessions. And if triathalon is your thing, you can add the cycling features so you can keep on top of you game on the bike as well as the run. The Polar S625X sure is a complete package and one I would love to get my hands onto. If you're serious about your training, consider nothing else then this absolute beauty of a watch!!Features of the Polar S625X Running Heart Rate Monitor Watch:* Speed and Distance.
Motivate your training sessions with accurate speed, distance and pace per km/mile. View Demo* Polar OwnOptimizer.
Train and rest in the right balance. Polar OwnOptimizer test tells you whether you have recovered enough for your next training session. View Demo* IrDa.
Transfers data to and from a PC using infrared communication. Infrared communication, or IrDa, allows for two-way exchange of settings and exercise data with a PC.
* Optional cycling cross-functionality Polar S625X Running Computer is fully compatible with all Polar cycling sensors(speed, distance, cadence and power output). Base your training on heart rate, speed, cadence, altitude and optional power output information. The Complete Cycling System consists of a Bike Mount Set, Speed and Cadence Sensors and an optional Power Output Sensor Set.
* Mobile Connectivity
Review, store and send your training data with your Nokia 5140 mobile phone.View DemoOrder your Polar S625X Running Heart Rate Monitor Watch at Mr.Gadget Today!
Believe it or not, there are still some gadgets out there without bluetooth. And you'd be surprised which gadgets they may be.With the Plantronics Pulsar 590A Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Adapter
you can now add the luxury of bluetooth to many devices. The included universal adapter simply plugs straight into the 3.5mm jack of your device and with the bluetooth headset you can switch between listening to music from an audio device to receiving calls from your bluetooth enabled phone. The Pulsar 590A package comes with a desk stand charger to keep the headset always ready, as well as having incorporated buttons on the headset to control call and music functions. Wireless, don't you just love it?Features of the Plantronics Pulsar 590A Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Adapter:
- High fidelity stereo sound for superior audio performance
- Up to 12 hours talk time and up to 10 hours audio listening time
- Universal adapter plugs directly into most 3.5 mm audio devices, such as iPods, to enjoy wireless stereo listening
- Seamlessly switch between calls and music listening
- Telescoping voice tube provides clear calls and discreet conversations
- Foldable headset design for convenient travel and compact storage
- Adjustable headband and pillow-soft ear cushions for superior fit and wearing comfort
- Dedicated buttons allow call and music control functions directly from the headset
- Convenient desktop charging stand to charge and store your headsetOrder your Plantronics Pulsar 590A Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Adapter here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Once there were bytes, then megabytes (MB) and then gigabytes (GB). Now there is the terabyte (TB). I don't know what one would store in so much space but all I can say is, "that is a gi-ghopping, huge-normous amount of storage space. The Maxtor OneTouch III Turbo Edition 1TB External Storage Drive
gives you just this much. The sheer size of it scares me alone, not to mention the specs on this beast. Talk about digital obesity. I mean, how many lives apart from your own, would you want to digitize? Haven't they already mapped the human genome? Do you really want to download the whole iTunes Music Store? Someone out there is probable nodding their head so on that note let me just say this: Terabyte baby, terabyte!Features of the Maxtor OneTouch III Turbo Edition 1TB External Storage Drive:
- User-configurable RAID 0 or RAID 1
- Up to 1TB storage capacity
- Oxford 924 chipset
- PC and Mac compatible
- Maxtor DriveLock protects contents of drive in case of loss or unauthorized use
- Simple Maxtor user-interface for drive management, security and backup scheduling
- Creates historical backup versions with full system and file restore to a point in time
- Cool operation and modular design for easy stacking
- Plug and play storage
- Customizable Maxtor OneTouch button
- 7200 RPM, 16MB cache bufferOrder your Maxtor OneTouch III Turbo Edition 1TB External Storage Drive here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
When I first purchased my heart rate monitor, I wasn't sure how much of an impact it would have on my training. It proved to be quite significant. It's great to have the instant feedback as to how hard you're working. Sometimes you feel worse than you really are going physiologically and vice verse. Having a Polar heart rate monitor ensures you know where your body is at and how hard you are working. What I love is the capability of using the lap time function and observing the average and max heart rates for each interval.
What would be even more advantageous would be able to analyse all this data. Well you can with the Polar S610i Running Heart Rate Monitor Watch
, by downloading all your exercise data onto your computer via an infrared sensor. Utilising the Polar Precision Performance Analysis Software, you are able to graph and tabulate all your exercise data. This is a great way to see how you performed through your training and to help in discovering ways of improving results. It has a diary so you can plan your training sessions and it keeps a summary of what percentage of your maximum heart rate you worked at during each week. These Polar watches go so far past just telling the time it's not funny. You have such a freedom of options to work with... and did I mention they look really cool to!Features of the Polar S610i Running Heart Rate Monitor Watch:* Exercise Set (extended exercise profiles)
Create training sessions with individual settings for duration and heart rate limits. A feature that allows selecting exercise programs for interval training including heart rate target zones and recovery calculations.* Multiple Files.
Stores several files containing training session data for further reference. In Polar S810i, S720i, S710i, S610i Heart Rate Monitors you can store up to 99 different exercise files.* IrDa.
Transfers data to and from a PC using infrared communication. Infrared communication, or IrDa, allows for two-way exchange of settings and exercise data with a PC.* Analyse transferred data
on the Polar Precision Performance Analysis Software.Buy your Polar S610i Running Heart Rate Monitor Watch at Mr.Gadget today!
When one is training, whether it be for a race, sport or just recreational, the more feedback you get back on your performance the more you have to monitor you progress. A heart rate monitor is a basic tool used to see how hard you are working and to ensure you are training appropriately. Well the Polar RS200sd Running Heart Rate Monitor Watch
takes things to a whole new level!
Sure this intelligent computer measures your heart rate, indicates which training zone you're in, prevents cross talk to other monitors, has a fitness test component and can store up to a whopping 99lap times, however there is one special feature that stands this, dare I say it, 'watch' ahead of the rest. It comes with a 'foot pod' that provides you with your speed and distance traveled! Have a look at this demo
. I have used a polar watch for exercising for a while now and this feature would be so handy for training sessions, especially interval work. Have this RS200sd strapped to your wrist and you will know exactly how hard you're working. You know what they say... no pain, no gain!Features of the Polar RS200sd Running Heart Rate Monitor Watch:* Speed and Distance
Motivate your training sessions with accurate speed, distance and pace per km/mile.* AutoLap
Set your running computer to automatically take laps at preset distancies. With this feature you can set your running computer to take laps based on distance, every 1 km, for example.* Polar sport zones
Helps you to train at the right intensity. Polar sport zones provides an easy way to select and monitor the intensity of your training and to follow Polar's sport zones based training programs. The training is divided into five zones based on percentages of your maximum heart rate: very light (50-60%HRmax), light (60-70% HRmax), moderate (70-80%HRmax), hard (80-90% HRmax) and maximum (90-100% HRmax).* ZonePointer
Makes it easy to stay in your target zone. A visible and moving symbol on the display of your Polar product indicating that you are inside the pre-set target zone.* ZoneLock
Simply the easiest way to set a target zone. You can activate a target zone with a press of a button during your run. You can also deactivate the zone alarm just as easily - by pressing a button.* Event Countdown Timer
Set your goal and stay motivated. Keeps your motivation high by showing how many days are left before your next running event (e.g. Berlin 23 days).* Interval trainer (HR, pace, distance) guided workouts
Create your personal multizone workouts with heart rate/speed/distance and timing guidance. Allows you to create and name your own favorite workouts based on time, heart rate, speed/pace or distance guidance with up to three linked timers or distances and up to three target zones.Order your Polar RS200sd Running Heart Rate Monitor Watch at Mr.Gadget Today!
Back in its hayday, the BlueAnt Supertooth Bluetooth Portable Handsfree
was one of the most popular wireless handsfree kits. Operating on bluetooth and sporting a whopping 15 hours of talk time, it blasts any talk time offered by even some of today's bluetooth headsets. And because it operates on a rechargeable battery, once you turn off your car, the unit is still operable unlike some handsfree devices which are hardwired onto the car. It's also fully portable so you can use it wherever you need, be it the boat, or on your desk. The best thing about this unit is that it is being cleared here at Mr.Gadget and that means a better price on our already great price!Features of the BlueAnt Supertooth Bluetooth Portable Handsfree:
-Built in rechargeable Lithium ion battery
-Support handsfree and headset profile
-Compatible to any Bluetooth handset
-Talk Time: 15 hrs
-Standby Time: up to 600 hrs
-Adjustable volume control
-Built-in noise cancelling microphone
-Charging time: 1 1/2 hour
-Internal DSP for noise and echo suppression
-ON-OFF SwitchOrder your BlueAnt Supertooth Bluetooth Portable Handsfree at a reduced price here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Being named as an "iPod killer" is an acheivement only surpassed by the title of "iPod" itself. The Creative Zen Vision:M
is one such device. Actually, it could be the only device worthy of the title. Initial observations would lead one to believe that it's just another iPod wannabe dressed up differently enough to give itself some street cred. But on closer inspection, it's really a media player that goes one notch higher than the bar set by the iPod. That's a high bar by anyone's standard. It's like Creative listened to all the moans and groans of iPod buyers and created a newer, better, iPod. Only it's a Zen. Apple will have to really pull out bigger guns on their next iPod incarnation if they want to stay on top!Features of the Creative Zen Vision:M :
- 120 hours of movies
- Tens of thousands of photos
- An amazing 15,000 songs
- Movie and Photo Slideshows
- 2.5" high-definition LCD screen
- Vertical Touch Pad
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- FM radio & recorder
- Personal Organizer
- Voice recorder
- Full access to online music storesOrder your Creative Zen Vision:M here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
My brother and I stood at the bottom of one of the highest peaks surrounding the quiet village of Bamff, smack bang in the middle of the Canadian Rockies. There was a chair lift going to the summit, but that would be too easy! We were told the average time was 2.5 to 3hrs to make the arduous hike up the 7.5km, zigzagging path on the mountain face. Scoffing at that time, we were both determined to overcome the challenge and set a new record. To keep track of the strain our bodies were about to endure, we started monitoring our cardiac vitals with our Polar Fitness Watches
, as well as initiating the stopwatch function as we began our accent.
We started off at a cracking pace, adrenaline flowing abundantly. We were so pumped that we even contemplated breaking into a jog. However that idea was quickly alleviated from our heads as the accent increased in intensity! We hit the steep section and as we were winding our way up the seemingly increasingly steeper mountain will struggled not to fall into a state of despair watching the cable cart pass us by... pair of eyes looking in disbelief at those crazy guys! We didn't break out into a run at all, yet our heart rates were hitting 180 plus BPM!! That was as high as my more strenuous runs! Determined, we pushed on!!
Three quarters of the way up, sweat dripping, we stopped for a few minutes to take
note of the incredible view, and to gaze at the journey we had thus far traveled. Everything looked so small. Our heart rates dropped back down to 150BPM, but were soon peaking again as we pushed onto the final stage. We were so hot we even ripped our tops off... this is in the Canadian Rockies I remind you... fancy having the need to take your top off because you are too hot!! But we were really pushing ourselves to the limit!! With a final gasp of air, we arrived to the summit, completely exhausted and still noticing our hearts working overtime. We clicked our stopwatches and congratulated each other on making the climb in just under an hour! What a buzz!!! I tell you having a Polar fitness watch helps you soak up the incredible accolades of the fitness challenges that await you!
Features of the Polar F4 Men's Fitness Watch:* Polar OwnCal
. Counts and displays calorie expenditure. The Polar OwnCal feature shows your energy expenditure during one exercise session as well as your accumulated kilocalories during several exercise sessions. You can set daily and weekly exercise goals in terms of calorie expenditure with the OwnCal feature. Because the OwnCal tracks both the energy expenditure during one exercise session and the accumulated kilocalories during a longer time e.g. one week, it helps in achieving both short term and long term goals.* Wireless heart rate monitor* Target Zones with visual and audible alarms* Zone Pointer
* Maximum and Average heart rate* Time, date and weekday indicator* Stopwatch* Water ResistantOrder your Men's or Women's Polar Fitness Watches at Mr.Gadget Today!
We live in a country that is blessed with the climate, facilities and culture that promotes many forms of physical activity. Cycling is one activity that many are taking up, whether it be recreational or professionally. If my brother is anyone to go by, riders are very competitive... always striving for peak performance. I even find myself challenged and convicted by my brother dedication and motivation. It's a good thing as we now have fierce, yet healthy competitions with one another. It's good to push each other to higher levels!
Well one instrument that will help you cyclists out there push the limits further is the Polar CS100 Cycling Computer
. This smart riding companion clips to the handle bars so it's in plain view of the cyclist. Measuring your heart rate is only the beginning with this device. Features include wireless speed measurement, estimated time of arrival to a destination, and a feedback on your current speed with the average speed of your ride. You maybe asking "will I get interference from those riding close to me... I don't want them to see my data, that might give them the edge!" Well your CS100 is coded so there is no cross interference with other riders' monitors.
The CS100 also doubles as a watch for everyday use, having time, date, and a backlight. The CS100 will help you raise the bar in your performance and beat the competition... C'mon!Features of the Polar CS100 Cycling Computer:
* Wireless Polar CS speed sensor
- New advanced sensor measuring the cycling speed.* Estimated Time of Arrival
- Enables you to foresee the time of arrival based on your cycling speed.* SpeedPointer
- Indicates the relation between current speed and average speed.
* Polar OwnCal
- Counts and displays calorie expenditure.* Polar OwnCode
- Prevents cross-talk from other heart rate monitors.* Polar OwnZone
- Determines personal heart rate limits for a training session.Order your Polar CS100 Cycling Computer at Mr.Gadget Today!
The i-mate JAM (aka O2 XDA II Mini) was a runaway hit in the past year. So much so that many people are still picking this gadget up and becoming PDA Phone converts. So what do you do with a pocket pc phone that everyone loves? Make it better of course! But how? Bump up the memory, install the latest operating system, throw in WiFi and add a dash of GPS in there. This is what you get with the i-mate PDA-N Pocket PC with GPS
. It doesn't come with GPS software, which may seem a little incomplete but I think this gives the user a choice of using their own preferred navigation software. All the other standard pocket pc offerings are present, colour touch screen, bluetooth and SDIO slot. Now you can "work" away from the office but can't give your boss the "I took a wrong turn" excuse. All is fair in love and war.Features of the i-mate PDA-N Pocket PC with GPS:
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0
- 300Mhz CPU
- 128MB ROM
- 64MB RAM
- 64k Colour Transflective LCD
- Bluetooth Compatible
- Embedded SiRF starIIIGPS Receiver
- Built in WiFi- SDIO/MMC card slotSee more of the i-mate PDA-N Pocket PC with GPS here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Back in the day, I remember when mobile devices used to only come in a proprietary silver/brushed aluminium casing. Back then they also weighed about 30lbs and had the processing capability of a Commodore 64. Did I mention the screen only came in monochrome? Mobile devices and as such, Pocket PC's have come a long way since then. Today you can have one implanted on your brain stem as an advanced neural interface. Wait... that was an episode of Star Trek. The i-mate JAMin Pocket PC
continues the successful integration of PDA's and phones creating a device balanced in portability and functionality. And with it's new black facade, it also brings balance to the old boring silver PDA of yesterday.Features of the i-Mate JAMin Pocket PC:
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Phone Edition
- Tri-Band GSM / GPRS Phone
- 128MB ROM
- 64MB RAM
- 64K Colour LCD Display
- 2.0 Megapixel Camera with Macro Mode
- Dual Speakers on both sides - Stereo Sound
- Loud Hands Free Operation
- Full Duplex
- SDIO/MMC Card Expandion
- 1200mAh Battery
- Infrared IrDACheck out the i-mate JAMin Pocket PC here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
ok all you Gadgeteers out there. We have been bringing into the light a variety of cool and snazzy gadgets that benefit us in a variety of ways, however we haven't focused as much on the multitude of incredibly advanced, yet simple to use fitness gadgets. These cool devices will help encourage us to get off our bums and do our regular exercise. Balance is the key, and having some regular exercise we guarantee that life is much more enjoyable. It will bring the bounce back into your life!
However exercise for some of us can be a real hurdle. Well to help motivate you, we now have the Polar
fitness monitor range for you. First off the ranks is the Polar RS100 Running Computer
. I love my running, and let me tell you monitoring your heart rate with one of these watches makes a huge difference. You have instant feedback as to how hard you are working. For those looking to improve your fitness, working in the correct heart rate range is essential. The RS100 will give you the info you need to make sure your cardiovascular fitness improves. Basically the watch receives data from a chest band that measures your heart rate.
Measuring your heart rate is just the beginning. The RS100 has a great LCD display that is clear and easy to read. It has the capability of displaying a number of data at once so you can see your heart rate and lap times all at once. For those wanting to monitor how many calories they're losing, the RS100 will keep you right up to date, and you don't have to worry about other peoples' heart rate monitors interfering with your thanks to Polar's OwnCode locking your watch in with your chest band. On top of the fitness features, the RS100 doubles as a cool looking watch that is water resistant, has dual time zone, date and weekday indicator along with the standard alarm and snooze. You will turn head with this buddy on your wrist.
For those wanting the most out of life and need a bit of incentive, the Polar RS100 might just be what you're looking for help transform you into a mean, lean fitness machine!Features of the Polar RS100 Running Computer:* Lap Times Study your performance through lap times.
This feature identifies lap time, split time, heart rate and average lap heart rate. It also automatically identifies your best lap time.* Polar OwnCode Prevents cross-talk from other heart rate monitors
. As more and more people use heart rate monitors today, preventing cross talk from other devices in group situations at the gym or when jogging with a friend becomes essential. The unique coded technology blocks unwanted signals from other heart rate monitors, ensuring disturbance-free transmission of your heart rate data.* Polar OwnCal Counts and displays calorie expenditure
. The Polar OwnCal feature shows your energy expenditure during one exercise session as well as your accumulated kilocalories during several exercise sessions. You can set daily and weekly exercise goals in terms of calorie expenditure with the OwnCal feature. Because the OwnCal tracks both the energy expenditure during one exercise session and the accumulated kilocalories during a longer time e.g. one week, it helps in achieving both short term and long term goals.* Polar OwnZone Determines personal heart rate limits for an exercise session
. The Polar OwnZone (OZ) feature determines an individual exercise zone. It guides you through an appropriate warm-up routine and automatically determines a safe and effective exercise heart rate zone - your OwnZone - while taking into account your current physical condition.Order your Polar RS100 Running Computer at Mr.Gadget Today!
Here's a nice handy little mouse for taking with you on those long road warrior trips. The Targus Ultra Mini 5 Button Optical Mouse
is one of the most portable mice I have ever seen but still retaining the functionality of a 5 button mouse. This mouse is so small I can fit it in my mouth. If it was any smaller I could probably swallow it too! It's a simple USB mouse with an optical sensor and the buttons are designed for internet use. Handy for when your flight is delayed at the airport where there is usually a wireless internet connection.Features of the Targus Ultra Mini 5 Button Optical Mouse:
- World's smallest 5-button mouse: Use 4th and 5th buttons for "back" and "forward" Internet navigation
- Ideal for travel or home office: Small, compact design with retractable USB cable is perfect when space is limited-on an airplane tray, desk or home office
- Optical sensor technology: The latest optical sensor technology ensures a precise response to mouse movementsOrder your Targus Ultra Mini 5 Button Optical Mouse here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Yesterday I was singing in the shower with the Shower Radio Clock
. Well today I thought I would crescendo up to the CD Shower Radio
. Good thing I live by myself!!
This CD player offers you the added convenience of playing your favourite CD's as well as listening to your most desired FM radio station. It has a slick design and is quite solid in build. However given it's portability factor, this CD player/clock is an ideal travel buddy! Whether it be camping or in slightly more comfortable environments, you will have the option of waking up each morning to your favourite tracks no matter where you are. "Wake me up before you go go..." Good thing these Blogs don't come with audio attachments! I would be even more embarrassed than I already am!! All well... it's about enjoying yourself... right???Features of the CD Shower Radio:
* CD Player
* FM Scan Radio
* Clock with alarm settings
* Strong and robust build
* requires 6 x "C" batteriesOrder your CD Shower Radio at Mr.Gadget today!
The Palm T/X
is the midrange model, fitting in between the budget Z22, and the hard drive based Lifedrive. The Palm T/X retails for $299; I purchased mine from Amazon for $268. It was almost worth all the hassle to save a few bux.
What’s In The Box?
Included in the package is the following:
-Palm T/X handheld computer
-Palm software CD
-Graffiti 2 stickers
-Flip screen coverRead the rest at TechNudgeLive Reviews
There's a rock star in all of us. Or so we think whenever we step on stage.... err the shower. Now these dreams can be realised with the Griffin iMic USB Audio Interface
. It simply plugs into your Mac or PC via USB and you can start recording using most recording applications out there. And because it uses USB, the audio quality recorded and played back will be top notch. Great for us who need all the digital help we can get! But it's also great for Podcasting, Garageband, iMovie or Final Cut Pro.Features of the Griffin iMic USB Audio Interface:
- MAC and PC Compatible
- Audio in/ Audio out 3.5mm jack connection
- Great for Podcasting, GarageBand, iMovie and Final Cut Pro
- Easily convert Vinyl to MP3 or CD!Order your Griffin iMic USB Audio Interface here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
I don't know about you, but when I get into the shower, time seems to stand still. The time between hopping out of bed into the cold morning air and jumping into the shower seems to depreciate rapidly as we approach those chilly winter months. Once under the streaming hot water it's easy to get 'soaked up' in the therapeutic luxury and relief that a morning shower brings you. What's one more minute??
And why make the most of the experience by singing some tunes, warming up those vocals for the day! "The hills are alive with the sound of.." OK I will just stop there. That is both completely unnecessary and down right embarrassing!! Maybe just listening to the morning news will be sufficient. Well your shower buddy, the Shower Radio Clock
, will help you get off to a good start each day.
Not only can you enjoy listening to your favourite FM or AM radio station whilst taking your shower, but you have a clock to prevent you from being a Wally with water, as well as not to mention getting to work on time! Yes, we have to face the rest of the day sometime...Features of the Shower Radio Clock:
* FM and AM Radio
* Water Resistant
* Digital Clock
* Colours - Orange and BlueOrder your Shower Radio Clock at Mr.Gadget Today!
Someone the other day asked me if I had a video splitter for a computer. Hmmm... interesting. They wanted to display a picture on a number of computer monitors from one main PC. We weren't selling that product at the time, so I went and did some digging and came up with this really cool device: The Aten VS94A 4 Port Video Splitter
Coming in 2, 4 and 8 port versions, the Aten Video Splitter will suit whatever your needs maybe. It's ideal for schooling and teaching environments where many screens are needed for demonstrating. It would also be useful in warehouse situations where you may want to display stock information etc, on multiple screens. The beauty of these splitters is that they amplify the video signal so that quality is not compromised. As a result you can have cabling up to about 210 feet!! Given the boost you are also able to view resolutions as high as 1792 x 1344 in 24 or 32bit true colour at a refresh rate of 60Hz!! And if you have a need for more ports you can get a second unit and link them together. This device is simple, yet offers a complete package for when one screen is just not enough!
Features of the Aten VS94A 4 Port Video Splitter:
* One video input with four video output
* High 250 MHz video bandwidth
* Transmission distance of up to 210 feet
* Suitable for SVGA, VGA, XGA and Multisync monitors
* Daisy-Chain multiple units together for even more outputs
* Ideal for public broadcasting; remote monitoring; classroom and training facilitiesOrder you 2 Port, 4 Port or 8 Port Aten Video Splitter at Mr.Gadget Today!
The iPod Nano is simple no more! Gone are the days when the iPod Nano was a bland one coloured mp3 player. With the XtremeMac TuffWrap Accent for iPod Nano
, you now have a protective silicon case with a screen protector as well as a stylish youthful case. As with all XtremeMac TuffWrap cases, all ports are easily accessable and the case is shaped to grip on your hands. It also comes in six different colour combinations so now you're only problem is in choosing which one accents your personality!Features of the XtremeMac TuffWrap Accent for iPod Nano:
- Durable silicone case protects iPod nano from scratches
- Rugged styling provides secure grip and prevents slipping
- Two-tone, form-fitting shape complements iPod nano’s design
- Includes screen protector and play-through Click Wheel protector
- Open design provides access to all controls and portsOrder your XtremeMac TuffWrap Accent for iPod Nano here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Site contents, design and structure are ©Copyright 2003-2023 by MRGADGET.COM.AU PTY LTD, all rights reserved.