My iPod Video is on its last breath at the moment no thanks to its dive into a pool of coke that spilt in my car. I'm contemplating on purchasing an iPod Shuffle this time around. Something small and I don't really need all that storage space anyway. But what to do with my accessories? It seemed like a waste of money until this morning when I happened across the Griffin Dock Adapter for iPod Shuffle
! Now I can (or will be able to) plug the iPod Shuffle into any iPod speaker that utilises Apple's dock connector. Even the Apple's universal dock is covered so the Shuffle can sit cleanly and unobtrusively on my desk. Verdict: Ingenius!Features of the Griffin Dock Adapter for iPod Shuffle:
- Compatible with 2nd Generation iPod Shuffle
- Fits in the iPod Universal Dock
- Fits in made for iPod speakers
- Removable and transferable to different devices with an iPod dock connection
- Plugs into the iPod shuffle through its 3.5mm jackOrder your Griffin Dock Adapter for iPod Shuffle here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!
Labels: Dock Connector, Griffin, iPod Shuffle, mp3