Jabra, one of my favourite handsfree makers, has joined the fray of the headphones market with the Jabra C820s Noise Cancelling Headphones
. Employing their skill in creating great bluetooth headsets, the C820s are noise cancelling headphones has been designed to connect you to music where ever you are. I mean, what's the point of music if you can't hear it right? And with portable players being able to carry thousands of songs these days, what's the point if you can't hear them? The Jabra C820s has been made so that it can be plugged into pretty much anything that can pump out some tunes. From iPods to Creative Zen's, TV's to stereos, the C820s has the right plug to tune you in to your tunes. Heck, Jabra even included plugs for airplanes! Nice touch. The headphones are also foldable making them portable and comes with a neat carry case. Oh, did I mention they had noise cancelling technology? Read on.Features of the Jabra C820s Noise Cancelling Headphones:
- Active Noise Cancellation effectively removes background noise by up to 92%
- Superb hi-fi stereo sound
- Headphones fold flat for convenient transportation
- Carry case contains a full range of adapters for mobile phones, music players,hi-fi sound systems, PCs, airplanes, etc... 2 connector cables - one short, one long
- Audio bypass function enables the delivery of compensated audio in absence of batteryOrder your Jabra C820s Noise Cancelling Headphones here at Mr.Gadget Australia today!