Many of us store a lot of our music on our computers given the ability to create large playlists. For some of us, we may have adequate stereo speakers to listen to the music directly from our PC, but when it comes to 'upping' the volume or entertaining guests, we either need to move our computer to the main stereo location, burn CD's or attach ridiculous amounts of stereo wires. Well Logitech has a cool device that allows you to transmit the music from your computer to your stereo... without moving your computer or requiring the messy, clumsy copulation of wires!
Utilising wireless technology the Logitech Music System transmits from an inserted USB transmitter in your computer to a receiver which is plugged into your stereo. This means you can play the multitudes of music files on your computer and use your home stereo to blast out the music, even if it's up to 300+ feet away!! How cool is that!! Included is a remote control to enable you to change your music from the listening room - so you don't even need to be at your computer. For those who may have multiple stereos, there's the option of purchasing extra receiver units to cater to your listening requirements! This is one device I have to get my hands on!
Features of the Logitech Wireless Music System for PC:
* Easy to set up - Everything you need is in the box.
* Use it with your existing media player software - No need to switch players!
* Listen to whatever you want - Supports all music formats, including purchased downloads, subscription services and Internet radio.
* Connect it to any type of speaker system - Use it with your home stereo or powered multimedia speakers.
* Enjoy and control music anywhere in your house - Wireless range extends up to 330 feet!
* Expand your system to multiple rooms - Music receivers for additional speaker systems are available
Order your Logitech Wireless Music System for PC at Mr.Gadget today!