The Cooler Master Cooldrive 4 Thermal Controller has a clever design whereby it 'houses' your hard drive and is slotted in a 5.25 drive bay. The front fan unit blows cool, outside air onto your hard drive, thereby keeping its running temperature down and optimising performance whilst keeping your important data files within a safer environment. On top of that it has four thermal sensors that can monitor the hard drive, case, graphics card and CPU temperatures. Whilst monitoring the temperatures you can also control the speeds of the corresponding fans to ensure adequate cooling whilst keeping noise to a minimum. All you need to know is show via a cool looking blue LCD display on the front panel. See why it was given a Hardware Zone award. Cooling and PC health made simple and effective!
Features of the Cooler Master Cooldrive 4 Thermal Controller:
* Each temperature sensor corresponds to its own fan
* Blue LCD backlight display
* 7 -color rotations dial setting or just set in single color
* Support 4 fans (max. output 18W)
* Monitoring all 4 fans speed (RPM) and their components’ temperature simultaneously.
* Not all connections are required to operate.
* Reduced energy consumption and fan noise for quieter work environment
* Designed for DIY applications, can also be used for RAID towers, servers, industrial PCs.
* Available in silver and black covers
Order your Cooler Master Cooldrive 4 Thermal Controller at Mr.Gadget today!