I have not not written in you for so long, since yesterday in fact. Which seems like eons ago in this age of high-speed, high-powered, coffee-laden work days. I wish to complain about the fact that I am always out and about, and never home, where power points await me. Yet, despite this inconvenience, I still have to be able to do more in increasingly less time. I don't have the luxury nor inclination to take a heavy laptop with me whenever I go Safari (teehee, that's the name of my web browser) and take beautiful landscape snapshots and close-ups of ferocious lions and tigers. Now, I just heard that these guys at Mr.Gadget are selling the Belkin Media Reader for iPod with Dock Connector which can solve all of life's little problems, such as world poverty, the war in Iraq, I mean, the world just makes me so angry. Oh wait, I guess it can't cure AIDS. But it does mean that I can transfer the photos on my iPod whenever my camera's memory card gets full. And I really hate it when it happens. Especially when it happened to me at Disneyland. Most people carry their iPods around with them wherever they go. What an awesome idea. I think I'll get one tomorrow at Mr.Gadget.
Adieu, till next time.
Features of the Belkin Media Reader for iPod with Dock Connector
• Protects the media slots from pocket dust and dirt at all times with sliding port features
• Stores cable away easily when not in use with onboard cable/connector storage
• Saves thousands of digital images on your iPod
• Indicates power and data transfer status of Media Reader with LED indicator
• Transfers files quickly and easily via FireWire technology
• Supports CompactFlash (Type 1 and 2), SmartMedia, Secure Digital (SD), Memory Stick, or MultiMediaCard (MMC)
• Works with iPod software version 2.1 or later, using on-screen user interface
• Includes 4 AAA batteries
• Comes with a 3-Year Warranty